13

They had set up camp on the edge of the woods, close to the water

They had set up camp on the edge of the woods, close to the water. Many of the heathens grew intoxicated quickly, their shouts and cheers echoed through the woods. Silencing when Drogon or Kayda circled above.

Tyrion and Arianne sat in their own small tent, drinking silently to the war that was yet to come. She wasn't one for discussions, therefore she left that part of the journey to Brennan.

"Christians hm? Never understood it" Tyrion began, twirling his golden cup in his hand. Admiring the patterns engraved into it. "How can a man rise from the dead? Lot of shit if you ask me"

Arianne let out a small chuckle at his comment, almost choking on the wine. "In our world Tyrion, anything seems possible" she replied, a heathen slave pouring more wine into her cup.

She never liked the thought of having slaves. Yes she had maids, but she never forced them to stay and work for her. They were treated as a human being, they had a home in the city, proper food. Nothing like what these slaves had, she felt sorry for them. Suppose that part of Daenerys lived on in her.

"Thank you" she smiled at the fragile girl. She looked terrified, her clothes were torn and dirty. It was if she was treated worse then Arianne originally thought.

The night pushed onwards, the sky turning a slight shade darker. The stars barely visible through the thick leaves of the trees above. How Arianne loved the stars, peaceful way to sleep.

"I shall return soon, please have some fun Tyrion" Arianne told him, raising to her feet and heading towards the door.

The small sounds of nature calmed her mind easily, though they were difficult to hear through the loud atmosphere of the camp. But truly focusing she could hear them.

As she passed the tent where her brother was tending to the boring part, her eyes met with a deep blue pair. She couldn't deny, they were gorgeous. And yet she hated the feeling of believing the man to which they belonged was handsome. Considering it was her sons uncle.

It was wrong was it not?

Her feet sunk into the sand as she walked closer to the waters edge. Slowly she untied the laces of her dress, the shoulders slipping down her front until it lay in a pool at her feet. Goosebumps suddenly formed all over her body, the wind attacking her now bare skin.

The coldness of the water sent a shiver through her body as it came into contact with her feet. The water traveled up her body with each step she took, disappearing into the water. Her nipples hardened once the water came into contact with them, covering her curves.

She floated beneath the water, watching her dragons fly above the waves. Unknowing of the pair of eyes watching her every move from the shadows, taking in the sight that lay before him.

After their slight glance earlier, Ivar had followed the Queen down the water. His eyes widened once he saw her dress fall the her feet. If he could, he would have grew hard in that moment. Ivar had admired the woman from the moment his eyes lade on her, though jealous of his brother who had slept with her.

Little did he know, he wasn't the only one watching.

His brother had seen him crawl off into the darkness, knowing Ivar well, he knew he was up to something. He just never expected it to be this. Watching a naked girl swim in the water.

Though he was married, Hvitsirk felt something towards Arianne. He just couldn't determine what. Watching his brother look at her brought up jealousy that he never knew he had. He was married, he loved his wife. But he also loved the woman who gave him Ævar, no one could stop that.

Not baring to watch any longer, Hvitsirk returned back to camp. His wife waiting to give him a lecture about disappearing. Which he obviously could not be honest about, lying was the only option.

"Hello Ivar" Arianne spoke suddenly, breaking the man from his daze. She made him weak, which he had undesirable hate for.

Crawling out from the darkness of the trees, he sat on the edge of the banking. Looking anywhere but her, embarrassed about being caught. Though he regretted nothing.

"I believe we have not properly met" she spoke again, rising from the water and walking ashore. His eyes fixed on the drops falling down her naked figure, complementing her body well.

Arianne watched his eyes carefully, a smirk etched on her face. She pulled back on her dress, though the dampness of her body did no favours, was practically see though.

"Maybe I didn't want to meet you properly" he said defensively, trying to play it off that she had caught him. Though she could see straight through the man, she was no fool.

"No? Then why follow me?" She asked with a smirk, knowing already why he did. He was curious. As was she.

He was stuck for words. She liked her, she made him curious. Plus she was a beautiful woman, possibly the only woman Ivar had ever found to fascinating.

"I am only playing with you Ivar, though I must thank you for looking after my son" she said sitting down beside him.

"He is family, family protect each other" he replied bluntly, averting his eyes from her. "I must tell you not to burn all of the army when the time comes, me and my brothers have another fate for King Aelle"

"Of course" she replied with a smile, looking out upon her dragons. She knew that whatever the brothers had in store for the king would be horrible. Vikings were brutal and ruthless, surely they would torture him until death.