2

Overwhelmed with happiness, Arianne struggled the next morning to pack any form of bag for her journey

Overwhelmed with happiness, Arianne struggled the next morning to pack any form of bag for her journey. With the carriages filled with the essential weapons and food, all they were waiting for was her.

Dressed in an outfit entirely made of black leather, Arianne walked graciously down the large cream steps of the castle, towards the army awaiting her at the bottom.

After the War of the Five Kings, most warriors were lost. Leaving just over 200.

With Brennan mounted on his dark horse at the front of the army, Arianne crawled into the small carriage beside Tyrion. The smell of liquor was the first thing she smelled as it hit her with force, attempting to make her stumble.

With bars for windows, the carriage was decorated in deep red fabric. The colour stung Arianne's eyes, as if she had stared into the brightness of the morning sun.

She perched herself beside the barred window and watched in amazement as they travelled through the small town outside of the castle. All different types of people stood cheering and watching the soldiers, as they marched down the small dirt road towards the outskirts of the city.

Even after all these years, the War of the Five Kings still had a huge impact of people's day to day lives. Buildings were still being rebuilt and the citizens of Essos lived in fear each day. Especially with Kings and Rulers still attempting to erase the Snow bloodline.

But technically there was never a Snow bloodline to begin with. Jon was a bastard child to Ned Stark, after his sister passed giving birth to him. And the father of Jon was none other then Rhaeger Targaryen, son of the mad king. But Jon never knew this until the War.

The journey to Dorne was long, and could potentially take many days to cross lands. Assuming the gods blessed them with a safe journey, and they never got ambushed. Christianity was something less believed in where the siblings came from. Growing up they were taught the stories of other gods.

The stories of Odin, Thor, Frey and Loki always inspired Arianne, ever since a young. The things they done, places they saw, people they became. It always amazed her. Although those gods were mainly believed in and worshiped by Vikings. Their stories were told to children all over the world.

Throughout their journey, Arianne was forced to listen to Tyrion ramble on about the places he had visited in his travels. And he seemed to have been everywhere. Although it taught her a lot about her history, Arianne tried her hardest to block out his voice. Mainly because all the stories he told, were ones she had already heard many times.

Growing tired of hearing his ramble on, Arianne decided that it would be time to have a chat wit her older brother. Pulling open the small window in the carriage she asked the driver to stop, having needing to stretch her legs. The man quickly fulfilled her request and slowly pulled the carriage to a halt.

Sliding over the small hard couch, Arianne kicked open the harshly before jumping out. Her feet came into contact with the dirt with such force, that her legs threatened to break underneath her.

Glancing at each soldier individually, Arianne's eyes finally fell onto her brothers broad shoulders, his eyes fixed towards the dirt road ahead. They were in -what looked like- thick woods which led through the grass lands between towns. Arianne could tell they weren't in vicinity of Dorne just yet.

She moved along the rows of Greyworms darkly dressed, masked soldiers, towards the front to Brennan. Him along with more of their soldiers sat proudly on horses as they led the way into battle.

"Might have guessed you were the fault of us stopping little sister" Brennan greeted her with a smile and a small chuckle. His dark chocolate eyes met with those mysterious purple ones which belonged to Arianne, as she came into view, stroking the horse he was mounted on.

"I wish to ride along side you Brennan, see the beauty of the city before we rightfully take it back." Her voice devious as she spoke. Taking back the Seven Kingdoms was all the siblings had planned for years. One city at a time, they would eventually have what was theirs.

With a smile on his face, Brennan turned to a man beside him. "Sir Harys, would you be so kind in giving up your steed for the Princess."

The man in suited armour gave a small nod towards Brennan, before swinging his leg over the caramel horse. His amour clattered together, his two feet sinking into the dirt as he landed. Generously he extended an arm out towards Arianne, a small comforting smile etched upon his face.

Sir Harys, was a lead soldier. Giving the position by Arianne's father, Jon. Before his untimely death. The man served as a balance for the Princess, as she pulled herself onto the horse, steadying herself with a small shake.

"Ready to go?" Brennan asked kindly, clutching onto the reins of his horse. He seemed rather eager to continue down the road, as if he knew something Arianne didn't.

With a small nod in reply the pair began moving, leading the warriors into battle. Together.

A proud smile spread across the Princess face as her eyes panned over to her brother. Since a young age she has dreamed of riding along side him into a fight. And now she was. It was exhilarating.