11

Arianne had been busy during the past years, taking over Dorne and the Vale

Arianne had been busy during the past years, taking over Dorne and the Vale. She had many warriors now, most bending the knee to Brennan in surrender.

Unfortunately not all chose to side with them, standing along side their rulers. Arianne was a fair woman and gave them a choice, which they refused and chose the wrong side.

Instead of instructing a one of her men to kill him in a bloody death. She allowed her dragons to have an equal share, barbecuing them.

Arianne sat in the large throne room with Brennan, discussing where they would invade next. They were stuck between the Iron Islands, or The Stormlands. Both easy to take over.

Suddenly a large group of men stormed into the room, large fur cloaks hung on each of their backs. Arianne noticed them straight away, the cripple was a slight give away.

"Ævar" Brennan cheered, throwing himself at his nephew. Hugging him tightly, at first Arianne didn't recognise him, he had grown up a lot.

He had dark flowing hair, belts filled with weapons. He was truly a Viking now, you would not think he was a Targaryen at all. Except from the eyes, his eyes were a slight hint of purple, mixed with the blue the Ragnarsons had.

Ævar walked from his uncle, up the small stairs to his mother. She hadn't changed, not one bit. They hugged for what seemed like years, Ævar now towering over her.

"Why have you come?" She asked with furrowed brows, looking out upon the Ragnarsons. She knew it was important since all of them had came, even Hvitsirk which was surprising.

Ævar looked back at his uncles as a pair of footsteps came forward. Surprisingly those footsteps belonged to his father, he scowled at him as he watch him stare at Arianne.

"We are planning on avenging my father, but we are short on warriors. Ævar said you might be able to help" he spoke proudly, his hands crossed over his torso.

Arianne searched for any sign from his brothers to know if it was true. But to no avail, they all seemed to just stand there. Staring at her.

Brennan and Arianne shared a look, discussing their verdict telepathically. She would be willing to help, but she would expect something in return. She would not risk her life for nothing.

"I can help you" she smiled, the joy filling her sons eyes. He would be with his whole family as he went on the biggest raid of his life. His dream had come true. "But I shall expect a favour in return"

"And what do you need" Bjorn asked, lifting his head towards the girl.

"You. I want all of you to join me on taking back the seven kingdoms. Of course your people will receive land in return" Arianne explained. Walking down towards them, but stopped once her eyes met with those of Margrethe.

Deep down Arianne had never quite figured out her feelings towards Hvitsirk. She had only been with him once, and had barely spoken to him. Yet that one time they had slept together she bared him a child.

Since then, she had been a single mother. She loved Ævar with every bone in her body, as any mother would. But she couldn't help but love Hvitsirk for blessing her with their son. But he was married, and loved his wife. So that had to be the end of it.

They all sat in the large hall, drinking to their new deal. Arianne had heard stories of their raids, how brutal they could be. Yet she didn't seem to bothered about the bloodshed, after all she did own three large dragons.

Speaking of dragons, their ear bleeding cries echoed throughout castle. Practically shaking the floors beneath them. By now Arianne was used to it, however the flinches from her guessed told her they were not.

"I'm never going to get used to those things" Brennan chuckled, causing the rest of them to let out a small laugh. All but one. Arianne's eyes met with those deep blue ones of the youngest Ragnarson. Ivar.

He always made her curious. Not just because he wasn't able to use his legs, but because he had survived so long without them. Usually kids with deformities would be left for dead as a child, yet here he was, with the most life changing deformity you could have.

As they stared at each other more noises from the dragons could be heard from outside. Their silhouettes passing the windows causing a dark shadow to engulf the room momentarily. Ivars smirk only grew.

He was fascinated by the creatures. And more so, he was fascinated by their mother. Though Arianne could never be more known then Daenerys, the mother of dragons, she was technically their mother.

Ivars eyes took in the woman before him, glancing at every feature she had. Her light lavender eyes, her bright Snow White hair, her pink lips. She truly was beautiful, even better, she was a Queen. Technically.

They had took over Dorne and the Valle so they did need a ruler. And Arianne had become Queen of Dorne, thought she couldn't always be there as she had other things to do. Other places to take over.

And now with help from Vikings, her lifelong ambition. Was finally becoming a reality