34.Myoui Mina?

Min-yun: Alright see you then..Y/n.

Y/n:You too Yun.

Both of you got on to your separate way because of the different schedules you had. You walked down the hall way and saw.

Y/n:Kookie?

You ran outside and meet you adorable bunny sitting there on a bench narrowing his eyes as he type down his phone.

You peek at who he was texting and saw Jin's name.

Y/n:Jin? Out of all people?

Your sudden appearance made Jungkook snap immediately at you then stood up.

Jungkook:Y/n?! What are you doing here? Outside and not in class?

You shivered as you heard Jungkook's tone of voice, it was threatening and cold.

Y/n:I just passed by..If you want me to go then I'll be going now..bye oppa.

You ran to inside the school building again not noticing the guilt on Jungkook's face as you walked away.

'D..Did I.....scare her?'

Moving on your next class is history. You actually love reading history, but sometimes forgets about the story after.

Your History teacher was on a middle of scolding someone on your class since that classmate of yours was sleeping. Your boredom took over you, ignoring your teachers scoldings and just looked outside the window.

You can't help but miss your old school, your friends,teachers, your annoying neighbors. It made you let out a low chuckle that only you could hear. You wondered if you never meet your brothers, you thought of what possible thing you are doing in the moment.

You let out a deep sign, faced the teacher, half-heartedly listening on her nonsense. A history teacher that is horrible at explaining, you were shocked that a lowly experienced teacher would get a job on the most famous school in Korea.

After the nonsense, your teacher gave you but a bad mode not a lively one, unlike your previous History teacher.

You meet up with Min-yun easly since your lockers are near each other. You actually just found out that Min-yun is actually pretty popular too in high school sec.

Min-yun:You doubtly look annoyed..

Min-yun said as he closed his locker, leaning on the locker then looked at you with a blank expression as always when his not in the mode of being happy-happy.

You signed as you closed your locker, not looking at him and just leaned on you locker.

Y/n: I learned nothing on History today..

Min-yun:Ah...That teacher has only started teaching 4 weeks ago.. she's a scholar. But apparently her attitude is not like someone with great honor to have the little of scholar plastered on her diploma..

Y/n: She's in a bad mode.. that's what I thought at first.

Min-yun:No.. she's always like that..to be honest I want her out the school as soon as possible. You should report it to your brothers..

Y/n:*sign* just leave it.. it'll be awkward reporting to it them..

Min-yun:If Bts see you in this mode blite,intarred, empty-headed from class...in top of that you look like you have fought with someone with that annoyed facial expression...

Min-yun pointed at you.

Y/n:I.. I'm still not used if asking them something..

Min-yun's bored eyes slightly got wide.