41.On one condition!

You sat up and lazily robbed your eyes, after that you try to adjust your visions. You saw Yoongi sleeping like a dead grass and Min-yun sipping juice beside the window (au: acting like the cold and handsome person he is-).

Min-yun felt that your awake so he turned around and looked at you.

Min-yun:Y/n..next time..do tell your brothers to never let us come to parties ever again...

Min-yun said then walked over to you and took a sip on his juice, and sat on the edge of your bed.

Y/n:Hahaha..very funny Yun.. it's not my choice...if I should go or not.

Min-yun stopped to drink his juice and then looked at you like you are crazy. (Well yeah..I mean, I don't know)

Min-yun:It is your choice..not theirs.

Min-yun is right that it is your choice but the problem is that you kinda couldn't just refuse their invitation and your brothers were right that you needed to improve your social activity.

Y/n: It's all right with me that I get to go to parties..I do need to improve my socializing

Min-yun:Your right about that..

Min-yun then turn to drink his juice again.

Y/n:What do you say Yun.. Should we continue this twin act?

Min-yun stopped drinking but didn't put the glass down his mouth, he just moved it an inch away.

Min-yun:Do whatever you want..

Then he continued to drink.

Min-yun didn't know what to answer really, he doesn't like to act as your twin because he felt like playing with other people that he is part of the family,he only serves them not being one of them.

Y/n:Eh?Why? Are you enjoying this role of ours?

Min-yun didn't answer, you thought he does not care so you just decided to play along the twin thing. You look around but didn't see any clock ( dude! it's a hotel! try and search for it?!).

Y/n:What time is it?

You turn to Min-yun.

Min-yun: It's just 6 in the morning.. you can go and get ready or just go back to dream land..

'Yun do you really think that I would be comfortable with boys that easly, in just staying with them in one room overnight?' I thought as I got out of the bed and go towards the bathroom.

•Min-yun POV•

'So..she choose to just get ready..' I looked at he bathroom door while having that thought.

'She'll get used to it eventually.." I thought as I turn to took a sip of my juice, that's when I noticed Yoongi is waking up.

Min-yun:Good morning sleepyhead..

Yoongi weary looked around then at me.

Yoongi: Where's Y/n?

Min-yun: She's in the bathroom..

I pointed to the bathroom. I stood up drank the last of the juice in the glass then put it on the food trolley.

Yoongi: I'll be using the bathroom from the others(bts) room..I don't like waiting..