107. Jealous

Not Edited

I.N: Hey....BangChan hyung suddenly wanted to kidnap Jin's most precious Gem.

I.N informed while waving his pocky lazily, Han chuckled and looked at I.N

Han: Ehe Why?

I.N straightened up and looked at his Hyung innocently.

I.N: He said his jealous..Even me I'm jealous too!

Seungmin can't help but to think the possibilities that might get them into trouble, Nah..it's a bad idea to take that precious gem.

Seungmin: Then ask dad to search for one of his probably Illegitimate daughters.

I.N: I don't want to! I don't want a Illegitimate girl as my sister! We maybe considered as siblings from the same father but not from the same mothers!

I.N angrily protested.

Han scoffed and looked at I.N, reassuring him that plan will never come true.

Han: No need to complain, I also don't like them..no matter how many half siblings we have, they always turn out exactly like their mothers...Fucking golddiggers..

Seungmin finally let out his thoughts.

Seungmin: I don't think it's such a good idea to kidnap their sister..

I.N: We'll only keep her for 2 weeks!

He said in excitement like what he just said was not seeking for death. He'll be dead if bts knew about this, they did just found out that Y/n is their sister so it's expected that they'll be more protective of her.

Han:How will you handle her school? She needs to attend school!

Han asked calmly and waiting for I.N's answer. He better answer a good one.

I.N didn't answer and he thought for a bit. School lessons already ended and summer vacations will only be a week of waiting.

I.N: Then we'll wait for the summer vacation...

Sounding like he was not sure.

Seungmin didn't believe I.N, he knew every well that he can't wait that long.

Seungmin: Can you even wait that long?

Han: Of course I- CAN'T!!

I.N admitted defeat. Han patted his back to comfort him somehow.

Seungmin: You'll only be waiting for 1 week.

I.N: Yeah 1 week.

I.N said slowly regaining his confidence.

Seungmin: Summer vacations is here!

Seungmin can't help to shout out in excitement.

I.N: Can I miss school tomorrow?..there's not much to do since lessons is mostly over.

I.N didn't want to attend school, why come to school when there was no more lessons?

Han didn't care and they all understood why I.N doesn't want to attend anymore.

Han: Do what you want.

Seungmin sent a warning glare at I.N.

Seungmin: If you are skipping you better not cause any trouble!!

I.N got irritated and protested.

I.N: I behave well enough in my age!

Han chuckled once again.