36.The mysterious doctor

Y/n:Mina!

You waved at Mina as they saw her sitting on a bench on the street side, she gave a smile to you and Min-yun as the both of you got infront of her, she stood up.

Mina:Hello Y/n! Who's this?

She pointed at Min-yun with a questionable expression and tone of voice while Min-yun just gat her a blank face.

Y/n:This Min-yun, my brothers wouldn't allow me to go if his not with me

Mina:Nice to meet Min-yun

She said sheepishly as she waved a greeted Min-yun.

Min-yun:You too..

Y/n: Mina my brothers listed easy jobs with high salaries..

You opened up the folded paper and just let Min-yun and Mina look at it.

'ehh? But these stores are owned mostly by Jin and Namjoon!' Min-yun thought as he sweat drop while reading the rest of the listed stores.

Y/n: Min-yun where do you think we should start?

Min-yun:number 21

He said immediately after you asked him.

Y/n:(Random store name)?

Min-yun:I know that place..It just around the corner of that building.

Min-yun pointed to a certain turn, three buildings away from where you three are standing.

(You guys are like treasure hunting, while you holding the map, Min-yun is the navigator, while Mina is the captain. My imagination kept bugging me that you guys are wearing pirate theme clothes😏✌️)

You three entered the store. Which served many ICE CREAM! You looked around in awe as Min-yun just sat down on the set of table where he can keep an eye on both of you and Mina.

Mina asked one of the cashiers if there is an available job for her, she led Mina to meet the manager leaving you and Min-yun to do your own things.

Y/n:Yun! I'll buy an ice cream..you want some?

Min-yun just observed the menu, then point to a certain ice cream.

Min-yun: I'll pink this one...

Min-yun picked a good ice cream with a balanced price.

(Look here, ladies and gentlemen! I have no I idea about stupid ice cream names, I only know the flavors! To be honest there is no Ice cream shops here in my home city 😔)

While you picked a high price ice cream that you never tasted before, you bought the ice creams using the credit card that your Appa gave you. After eating and admiring the view outside the window, you noticed that Mina it taking to long to meet the manger.

Y/n: What's taking her so long?

Min-yun:Maybe the manager already started the interview with Mina.

Min-yun said as he waves his spoon in an infinite way (like this ∞). While resting his head on to his hand.

And you had just finished you ice cream while Min-yun still has Half finished.

Y/n:Yun.. I'll by another ice cream

You put your hand on the table and push your self up but Min-yun stopped you from leaving by grabbing your hand while his eyes still focused on his phone.