88. Punishment

Yoongi: Good, you do that.. now about you all going back home.

Yoongi asked with full of authority while spanking Jin on the head. Jin quickly lean on the opposite side from Yoongi, towards Taehyung's side while caressing his now hurting head.

Jin: Why the hell did you do that?!

Jin shouted, he maybe going to be scolded by Yoongi.

Yoongi: knocking some sense to you of course.. no one is going anywhere besides here on the campus! If I ever have a report by the school guards of seeing you all stay foot on the other of this hell, I do not think I can promise that any of you that I will not send you in the dark room..

'Not the dark room!!' The rest thought as they tremble slightly at their Second brother's threatening warning. They all nodded simultaneously and that common nod mixed with worried expressions made Yoongi satisfied.

But he still doesn't trust any of them that they will follow his rule.

The dark room, is for a secret turn of the Punishment room. They only say Dark room because when your in public saying 'Punishment room' will lead to a misunderstanding and also trouble.

Taehyung: Ok..We won't.

J-hope: I think I can wait 4 hours more..

Namjoon: And besides I have an important appointment with school council anyway..

Yoongi shook his head signaling them to stop, after having enough of the excuses of his brothers.

Yoongi: Call me if you need anything then

Then after that, they continued eating lunch. We can't just let those waste right?

Taehyung: By the way...have any of you saw Min-yun?

J-hope: Min-yun? Oh I saw him pick up his tray and left the cafeteria, he said he'll eat elsewhere.

J-hope pointed on the exit of the cafeteria as he send his answer to Taehyung.

Jungkook: That's odd.. Usually he sits on his own when his so called 'friends' are a little bit annoying..

Jungkook suddenly blurted out as he lean on his chair, clearly pissed off of Min-yun's fake friends, and they even increased when they found out that bts is actually fond of him being with them, in short they knew Bts see Min-yun as a very close friend. Or maybe it's because of their sister, Y/n.

They'll gain attention from them(BTS) if they use either Min-yun or Y/n to get close.

Namjoon: Min-yun is not a teacher's pet right?

Jungkook: No his not..he just uses them for his own influences..I love that kid! Knows how to use people to his own survival and benefits..

But in the end Min-yun is actually the one who is using them, he sometimes ask them help or requests infront of bts, so they couldn't reject his request under the deathly hawk eyes of bts.

Bts is actually also protective of Min-yun since, Min-yun earned their respect, how exactly? It's because of how he is dedicated of his job, he also make time with Y/n even though school time is over, His job as a bodyguard is originally in the school grounds only.

But because of Min-yun being also slightly over protective best friend towards Y/n, his job seemed like to be her bodyguard 24/7. But in reality, his Y/n's private bodyguard at school while his a full time babysitter/Playmate to Y/n on the rest of the day...