38. Another party?

Ugh!

I heard Min-yun whinnied and groan in annoyance from inside his room. I was waiting outside his room, and here I thought girls prepare longer than boys.

Y/n:Yah! Yun when are you coming out? Christmas?

Min-yun:Shut up! I don't want to go out!

Wait what? Why? Did he not like the suit that Yoongi gave him? Or he just wants to stay and sleep?

Y/n:Gwa Min-yun!

I shouted annoyingly.

Min-yun:F-Fine!..

He open the door and I was like Wow. The clothes?! They look identical, well, accept I have a dress and he has a suit.

(I did not find any identical clothes😞)(though I really wanted to find identical clothes, it would be so cute!😆)

Min-yun was blushing, I can totally see it was from embarrassment and annoyance.

Min-yun: Why must we wear identical clothes?..

Min-yun said bluntly and annoyingly I can clearly hear it even if he makes it in a calm and dull tone.

Y/n:Yeah..

Min-yun: Who do think thought of this stupid and annoying plan..

Y/:I think it's Kookie or Jinnie..

Min-yun: Jungkook and Jin? Jungkook yes but Jin.. it's hard to believe he did..this

Min-yun looked and pointed on his suit, while saying 'this'.

Y/n:Hehe I guess but Jin is kinda a cutie pie when it comes to my clothes..

Min-yun:Yeah.. I guess so too,He is very clingy to you when you wear some cute clothes...sometimes when the other are not around.

'He even threatened me if I ever told anyone that is such a clingy guy towards you...scary.' Min-yun shivered because of what he thought.

Y/n:In my opinion Yun..we do look a like..

Min-yun:Hah?!

Min-yun quickly widen his eyes in shock and looked towards me.

Min-yun:Are you serious? We.don't.look.a like!

J-hope: Actually MJ is right..you two do look alike..

J-hope said while walking towards us.

Min-yun:yah! J-hope did you thought of this?!

'Uhh..Yun, i thought they were your masters..' .you thought as you looked nervous for Min-yun.

J-hope just patted Min-yun's head and chuckle which made Min-yun more annoyed.

Min-yun: J-hope.. ANSWER.ME.

J-hope:Oh? The answer is no..I actually have no idea that you two would be wearing partnering clothes..

Min-yun:Have to be kidding me?!

Again J-hope chuckled at Min-yun's reaction. Min-yun made a frustrated look and just looked away from me and Hobi-oppa. It kinda made me annoyed when Min-yun is annoyed by J-hope lying to him.

Y/n:Oppa.. Your lying

J-hope suddenly looked at me and his smile faded.

J-hope:Sorry ok..IT WAS NOT ME to be clear! It was the maknaes idea..they picked the clothes together,but I think the master mind is Kookie, Jungkook must be the leader of it..