106. Beach

SWIMMING TIME PEOPLE!

Min-yun is wearing a normal white t-shirt also having to wear a red jacket, and black shorts that reached his knee, used to wear for swimming.

You are exactly the same, wearing a white t-shirt under your light purple jacket, and also having to wear a long black trousers. You don't like wearing swimsuits, it's too reviling, which you don't like at all.

Min-yun adviced to wear long clothes so that your skin won't get darker or get too much heat from the sun, who knew that Min-yun held you skin with care.

Min-yun does take care of his skin like a crazy narcissist.

You both just finished resting after breakfast and now, it's time to go out and appreciate what mother nature has been keeping beautiful!

But have been stopped by the world wide handsome..

Jin:Oi! Where are you two ducks going?

Y/n: Going... to swim..

You answered slowly, 'Oppa can't you see we are running to the back door that lead to a path towards the beach!'

Min-yun on the other hand is getting inpatient.

Min-yun: We already ate breakfast then rested for 30 minutes, put sunscreens on, life jackets are already set on the beach, we also have the camera ready, the big ass umbrella, table and chairs is all set up, there's no sharks, I'll teach Y/n how to swim, and I know CPR, what else do you want?!

Y/n really wanted to make an applause for Min-yun but now's not the time. 'CPR seriously...I'm a fucking fast learner Yun!'

Now waiting for Jin's words...

Jin: .......Wake Suga up before you both go-

Min-yun & Y/n: SERIOUSLY?!

Namjoon: Let them have their fun and also to Suga, Sleep is considered very holy for him.

Namjoon stepped in the hallways just coming out of the kitchen, his taking his morning coffee.

Min-yun: RM has more common sense than you!

Min-yun said while pointing his finger to Jin, of course while looking at him with a glare, RM chuckled at Min-yun's remark.

Namjoon: I'll take the complement very highly!

Jin: Shut up just be careful not to accidentally break that coffee mug.

Namjoon: I won't.

After a moment of silence you finally broke it.

Y/n: So~? Are we free to go?

Jin and Namjoon simultaneously looked at you but with different expressions. Jin's expression was 'strict' and Namjoon's were more 'willing'.

Jin: No. Namjoon: Yes!

Min-yun held your hand and dragged you out to go to the beach, why not let them go to the beach when they literally came mainly for the beach.

Y/n: See you later Alligators!!

Min-yun: See Yah!

Namjoon just chuckled at how cute you both are, running towards freedom. (What's this? Attack on titan?pff--)

Jin: RM..

Namjoon: I know, dad contacted me too.

Namjoon took a sip of his coffee while following Jin into a soundproof room, privacy is a must when talking about Y/n here.