108

Now that all the preparing are done. They are all good for the celebration, Jin dragged both Min-yun and Camille into a corner.

Jin: Min-yun your going to be Camille's partner for this party—

Min-yun: There's a partner?

Jin: Yes and no...Now Camille you are going to stay with Eun woo—

Min-yun: Eun woo is in this party?

Jin: Yes now quit asking so many things you already knew all of this Min-yun! Now go. Go!

Min-yun rolled his eyes and went back to Y/n's side. Bts will be riding a different limo, separated from Min-yun, Y/n and Camille's ride.

Y/n watched as BTS's limo drove away, there limo parked infront of them, they all went in and chose to make themselves comfortable as the ride started to move.

Y/n: I don't get why we should separate..

Y/n took a juice from the compartments on the limo and she looked at her friends, Min-yun is eating candies, Camille didn't pick anything because she doesn't like sweet things.

Min-yun leaned backwards and crossed his leg like a badass boss, he took a candy from the bag and observed it and he answered your question.

Min-yun: Your IQ is lost or something? It's to avoid people, it's already planned that we take a different route to get inside.

Y/n tilted her head.

Y/n: Why?

Min-yun held the candy between his thumb and index finger once he was satisfied observing the candy, he throws it into his mouth and looked at you with a 'are you serious bruh' expression.

Min-yun: You want cameras taking your every move?

You frantically shook your head sideways as denial, Camille laughed as she saw the interaction between the both of you.

Camille: Your afraid of cameras? Did you commit a crime or something?

Y/n:...........No....I feel like they are just invading my private life..

The atmosphere was silent for a bit before Min-yun decided to break it.

Min-yun: Well, Once your a celebrity or someone famous you better know that your so called private life will be limited, like 90% limited.

You understand Min-yun, Yeah it is going to be difficult having a private life if so many people are on your tail.

Camille scoffed and that earned both you and Min-yun's attention.

Camille: Yeah, Because of stalkers, internet, fans and kidnappers. They want money okay but with a price of your face!

Min-yun made a disgusted expression and turn away from Camille while you are putting up a confused face.

Y/n: I don't understand.

Camille: Want me to explain?

Min-yun: No..I want this ride to be quiet and comfortable as possible. I want to be comfortable before the disaster.

Y/n: Ouch!!

Min-yun: What? With your bad luck! It's to be expected!

Camille: eMoTIonAL dAMagE!!

Min-yun: Shut up.

______________________________________

When you left the limo you saw Suga in the corner of your eyes.