110.We have deal

Taehyung: Yeah and what about it?

Taehyung did know what to say honestly because speaking logically TXT is their cousin. But these three Stray boys didn't know that.

I.N: So it is true..damn I can't believe your stepmother hid that from all of you and act like she only has her daughter.

The rest just looked at I.N casually but I.N felt the tension, he asked.

I.N: Is there something that I said?

No there was nothing, all of of he said was a fact but he didn't know about Miss Lin being their aunt. Jin shook his head.

Jin: ..... Nothing.

Han clapped his hand and whispered quietly.

Han: You definitely said something..

Yeah his right about that, I.N can feel it very clearly.

I.N: Sorry if I did.

Taehyung just shrugged his shoulder.

Taehyung: It's fine really... All of this is actually very confusing to us.

True, they actually felt very conflicted about the situation, non of them know what to do now.

Seungmin who is not paying attention naively asked.

Seungmin: Huh? Why?

Taehyung: Well for one, Miss Lin is actually our mother's twin...And Y/n is our biological sister.

Taehyung finally spilled the beans, Taehyung decided to tell then the truth because they'll know all about it eventually in the future.

I.N: You mean.. as in your sister that was meant to be dead?

Taehyung smirked he was about to compliment his friend but Jin suddenly dragged his and gesture the rest to follow him.

They entered a private room, Taehyung and Jimin already knew why Jin brought them, Jin sensed that the conversation is getting to personal to continue in that kind of place, a place full of big eared monkeys.

If info gets out surely their father wouldn't let them go freely.

Taehyung: You picked up fast, but yeah basically Y/n is our sister.. Don't Tell anyone about it yet, we are going to announce it once everything is settled down with Miss Lin.

Han was curious and asked.

Han: Does your sister know?

Jin gestures them to keep quiet since they are in public, Jin whispered.

Jin: we don't know yet, she's kinda sharp sometimes.

That's true you have your brain programmed to have 200 iq, he sometimes think that you're one of those people who are 10 steps ahead from everyone.

Jimin: and Min-yun is not helping at all!

Jimin said in frustration and hearing Min-yun's name made Taehyung confused, why mention Min-yun?

Taehyung: Min-yun?

Jimin: Yeah! Min-yun and Y/n has this deep bond, I bet that Min-yun already told Y/n about our infamous identities!

We all know that what Jimin concluded is true but they didn't know that, Jin and Taehyung denied what Jimin said entirely.

Jin: That's not possible, that's very out of character for Min-yun.. and besides Y/n maybe be..umm...