50. The room full of bloody portraits

Y/n:Ahh.....

I got inside the house and flop myself to the couch on the living room, I sat beside Min-yun as he is reading a book.
(Min-yun? Reading a book? that's strange.)

Min-yun: It look you 46 minutes to get back..

Y/n: And what's wrong about it?

Min-yun:You said it only took a few minutes.

I turn to him with an annoyed face and he did the same but only with a calm aura.

Y/n:You literally took it seriously?

Min-yun:No.. I'm just annoying you.

Y/n: ...Shut up.

Min-yun chuckled a bit and then continued to read the book after. I just got more bored to the point that I literally sunk down the floor slowly from the couch, it's like I melted. Min-yun looked at me like I was crazy as we locked eyes.

Y/n:What?

Min-yun:We are not at home so behave..sit properly.

Y/n:Yes sir.

I then sat properly like Min-yun said, now what? It's starting to get boring again, since we are not with any guards I can't really go out far from this house, Kris strictly instructed us.

I need to agree or his salary will be decreased, I mean he is only doing his job? Why decrease it?

Y/n: I'm bored..

I whined

Min-yun:Quit whining and grab a book or something..or I'll seriously call Kris and tell him we are going home..

I immediately snap at Min-yun to see if his teasing me or his serious. But of course his serious.

Min-yun:What? Don't look at me like that..Or do you really want to go home now?

Y/n:N-No!

I waved my hands quickly, after that I stood up to go and see a book that will took my interest on the shelves.

Min-yun:There are some fantasy novel I saw there mayb-

Y/n:Really? Show me!

Min-yun:What-

Before Min-yun can even utter the second word I already pulled him towards the shelf making him yelp a little.

Y/n: S-Sorry Yun!

Min-yun: It's fine.

Min-yun turn to the shelf and after 3 seconds of examining the shelf he quickly grabbed some book.

Min-yun:Here.

He handed me the 5 Books that are the novels he mentioned, I presume.

Y/n:Wow Yun you have sharp eyes.

Min-yun: Whatever.

He lazily got back to the couch to read his book, I just shrugged my shoulder then sat down to join him.

Kris:Uh? Are you both bored?

Kris walked into the room, I was reading the book and have no plan to stop so I ignored him. Min-yun looked at Kris with a surprisingly calm aura.

Min-yun: I guess you could say that we are bored.

Min-yun wave the book boringly as he rolled his eyes, after that he put the book on his lap.