Chapter 18

Avangaline's outfit above ⬆️

Third person's p.o.v

"Is it really necessary to have Alaric in our cellar" Ava ask her brothers as they are all gathered in the main room of the Salvatore residence.

"I mean I know he's now a Jekyll and Hyde murdering psychopath who is out to kill council members but come on this town could probably do with loosing a few of those." She finally speaks innocently looking at her brothers , who by the way don't look amused by the topic of conversation.

"Funny, but it's not about the fact that they are council members it's that he's becoming a person he's not and doesn't want to be " Damon replies back supposing Ava.
That's probably one of the most genuine things she has heard come out of his mouth in weeks.

"Okay,okay fine keep him in the cellar but if you think that that's going to work in convincing his alter ego to tell us where the last white oak stake is then you have another thing coming."

"Well it's the only thing we can do" Stefan speaks for the first time today.
"Because if we don't find the last stake the Alaric hid then you can be sure that klaus will have something to say about it or you know wage war , murder people just you know klaus stuff.

"Ava isn't there a spell you can do or something to locate it?" Damon asks his sister.

"That's not how magic works Damon I need something that connects to it and Ric being the one who hid it isn't strong enough"

"We'll try and figure something out will you" Damon tells Ava whilst walking up to her.
"And by the way I still haven't forgiven you for leaving me in that house with the mikaelson pack. I could have died in there" Damon exaggerates to Ava with a slight smirk on his face signalling he has already forgiven his little sis.

"Oh come on Damey stop being a drama queen" Ava replies patting her brothers head.
"I would of never let it go that far, after a few limbs where chopped of I would have come and saved you" Ava replies which a large grin.
Resulting in both her brothers rolling there eyes. 

The room falls silent once Elena walks into the room from having a conversation with Alaric in the cellar.

"Ready when you are" Damon speaks to Elena motioning towards the door.
Referring to them going on their little road trip going to collect Jeremy.
Ava gets the hint that she wants to speak to Stefan alone before she leaves so reluctantly Ava leaves following her brother.

"Call me if you need anything Stefan."

————————————————————-