Chapter 14

Same outfit as last chapter x

Third person's p.o.v

"Oh god" Ava mutters to herself as in the corner of her eyes she can see Ric dagger kol meaning as they are all linked that they'll all be dagered. She knew this was their plan but she didn't know they would do it so publicly.
Ava walks out following Ric with kol in his arms. She's guessing he's going to meet with her brothers.

"Good work Ric" Damon tells him as both Ava and Rick step towards him but before he could mutter another word klaus sped up to the group. Knocking Rick and Stefan down, he was about to go for Ava and Damon but she suddenly raised her hand causing pain to surge through the hybrid.

"I should of killed you months ago" klaus speaks looking in the direction of Damon not mentioning Ava.

"Do it, it's not going to stop Esther from killing you" Damon replies to klaus rather smugly that he knew something that he didn't.

"What did you say about my mother?" Klaus growls out stepping closer to them but once again Ava raises her hand motioning that she will hurt him. Upon him noticing her klaus stops moving in his current position.

"You didn't know I was friends with mommy , yeah we have a lot in common. She hates you as much as I do" Damon reply's.

Klaus suddenly speeds towards Damon but a voice stops him.
"Leave him!" Elijah shouts out to his brother.

"We still need him Niklaus" Elijah speaks catching eyes with Ava and suddenly he doesn't feel as angry as he was before.

"What did mother do?" Klaus asks his brother now completely disregarding Damon and turning his full attention to his brother.

Ava just watched from behind wanting to see what Elijah had come up with.

Elijah now moves down the stairs coming close to the group "tell me where the witches are or my sister will kill Elena right now" Elijah demand Damon.

"You told me we had until after nine" Damon replies back confused and angry at what Elijah is saying to him.

"I'm sure Rebekah would love to start her work early"

Ava finally steps forward coming face to face with Elijah.
"I think you've forgotten the fact that only a couple of minutes ago you were all dagered including Rebekah so in my eyes there's quite a big chance Elena isn't even with Rebekah anymore she likely got away" Ava concludes trying to give Damon some hope.

"I'm sure we all know Rebekah by now she likes a chase. Trust me Avangaline she is with Elena" Elijah respond calmly.

Ava decided not to talk again having actually met Elena she knows if she did get away it probably took Rebekah all of five seconds to find her again.