Chapter 28

Ava's outfit above ⬆️

Third person's p.o.v

A gasp left the Salvatore's lips as Ava suddenly awakes from her thoughts. The memories of opening up to Elijah about the deepest and darkest parts of herself had been clouding her mind all night long. The only bit of peace she was able to get from the night was Elijah's soft breath fanning her neck and his arms tightly wrapped around her waist keeping her safe.

At Ava's wake Elijah stirred in his place not ready to leave yet. Tightening his arms around the girl even more placing delicate kisses upon her neck.
"You okay" he asks Avangeline upon Noticing her sudden wake.

Ava suddenly snapped out of her thoughts upon hearing Elijah voice. She didn't think she could fancy the original any more but just hearing his deeper and very much sexier morning voice she has to stand corrected.

Turning to face him she place a kiss to his cheek as if telling him she'll be okay , not needing to put it in to words.

Ava actually takes time now to look around Elijah's room. Anyone that knows the family would immediately be able to tell this was the man's room.
Her eyes trail to a certain corner where she finds a piano placed. Her thoughts immediately trail back to a conversation they once had.

Getting up Ava decides to keep up her end of a deal they once made.

"Where are you going" Elijah Speaks groggily not wanting the best night sleep he's had in a long time to end.
He reaches out his arms to try and get her to come back.

"We'll I did promise you I would play for you didn't I?" Ava speaks to Elijah with a smirk on her face.

Elijah suddenly relaxes and leans against the headboard now okay with the fact that she is going to be getting up because he will have the pleasure of listing to her play across the room.

"Okay" Elijah speaks holding his hands up and point's to the piano encouraging her to play.

Elijah admires the woman as she moves to the piano. Not yet fully believing that a woman of such beauty was just in his bed only moments ago.

Elijah was now certain he loved the girl, the feeling to have happened only a couple of times in his whole life, he knew when he truly loved someone. The mere thought of harm coming to Avangaline caused nothing but pain and a excessive amount of anger.

He was worried of how she felt about him. He didn't want to confess his love to her for her then to be scared off. He didn't want to put any pressure on her and there situation. If he's being honest he doesn't even know what there situation is.

He'd love to be able to call her his.
To wake up every morning the same as this current one.
He's just going to have to find the perfect time to tell her.