Chapter 15

Avangaline's outfit above ⬆️

Third person's p.o.v

"You know If you keep on pushing people away you're going to end up alone" Elena speaks to Damon as she leaves the Sheriffs station.

"She's right you know" Ava speaks to her brother as she walks into the building.

"Oh so you've never pushed people away before, please, pushing people away is your middle name" Damon scoffs at his sister"

"Why is she pissed at you anyway, I'm the one who killed bonnie's mom. I literally did do that situation right there wouldn't play out" Ava ask Damon confused.

"Well I may not have been the most compassionate about the situation" Damon replies innocently.

"You had one thing to do, act like you care and you couldn't even do that."

Damon decided he's done talking about the subject "what are you doing here anyway, looking for some trouble at the station?" Damon asks suggestively.

"For once I'm not looking for trouble. I heard about Ric and wanted to see if I could do anything" Ava tells her brother.

"Please you don't just help people , it's not you're style"

"Okay, okay I was more curious about what was going on than actually wanting to help but that doesn't mean that I still wouldn't" she speaks honestly.

"Well come one" Damon speaks motioning towards the door."I've been told to stay out of it" he speaks to his sister as they walk out of the building.

"Yeah like you're going to do that" Ava replies sarcastically.

"Oh you know me so well"

—————————————————-

"Elijah , what do I owe the pleasure?" Ava speaks over the phone.

"Avangaline , I was wondering if you would like to take me up on that offer of a drink?" Elijah asks her hoping for a certain answer.

"Last time I head you weren't in mystic falls like most of your family" Ava asks him.

"You're right I was going to take my leave but I guess you could say I changed my mind"

"Interesting and where do you suppose we have this drink?" Ava says to him.

"If I had the choice I would be taking you to any other place in the world but I guess we'll just have to settle with mystic falls delicacies, the grill?" Elijah asks.