Chapter 29

Ava's outfit above ⬆️

Third persons p.o.v

"Right that's it I am incapable of being here any longer" Ava speaks to Stefan in protest as they both stand and witness a bunch of teen high schoolers playing idiotic drinking games.

"Oh come on it's not that bad you get used to it after going to a couple of thousand of these" Stefan comments trying to encourage his sister to loosen up a bit the same what he was trying with Elena.

"Well the whole high school thing is yours Stefan funny enough we don't all enjoy living through the same hell every year" Ava could not comprehend for one minute how Stefan enjoys going to school year after year just in different places. It sounds like her own living hell.

"I had to do something to keep me occupied Ava and school is good you can never learn too much"

"Only you would say that you stefan only you" Ava tells him with a smile evident on her face.

"Now I'm going to actually go and find the she devil who invited me herself" Ava speaks referencing to Rebecca.

"Enjoy" Stefan speaks holding his cup to his sister in amusement.

"Elena have you seen Rebekah, honestly she invites me to this stupid thing and doesn't even come and talk to me I feel unloved" Ava speaks to her very sarcastically .

Once ava actually lifts her eyes to look at Elena she sees the panicked form of Elena hiding in the shadows in the corner of the wall.

"Are you okay...?" Before Ava can finish Elena cute her completely off.

"Please Ava rebekah has taken my ring it's about to be lost please" Elena looks in the direction of the drain and suddenly hears it.

"Shit" Ava quickly races towards it and reached her hand out quickly before it completely disposes.

Here Ava says throwing the ring to Elena who catches it with relief.

"Thank you Ava Rebekah being her usual bitch of a self decided it would be funny. Honestly what is her problem" Elena shouts out.

"I don't know Elena but you have done something to piss her off clearly i mean it's not that unusual I take it it happens a lot" Ava finished reframing herself from saying anything harsher.

Elena looked taken back not really knowing how to respond.

"Anyway I'm going to actually find rebekah now so I'll just go .. yeah" Ava walks out in the hunt for rebekah.

"There you are Jesus Christ where have you been" Ava speaks to the back of Rebekah.

Rebekah turns around stunned like she has just seen a ghost.