Chapter 3

Avangaline's outfit above ⬆️

Third persons p.o.v

"What the hell is going on?" Ava questions walking into the room.

She comes to a halt when she sees Damon strapped to a chair with a poker stuck into his stomach.

"Who the hell did this to you?" She questions walking over to him.

"What the hell happened to you?" Stefan chuckles as he walks in.

Ava turns facing Stefan " oh look it's the towns newest ripper , I wonder who did this to him" she comments sarcastically.

"Whatever twisted ripper game this is leave me out of it" Damon adds towards his brother.

" I didn't do anything" Stefan replies completely casual like his brother isn't just sitting there in chains. He then walks over and rips the metal out of Damon.

"Aaaahh" then with a smile he exits the room.

"Oh god" Ava lets our a sigh as she begins to break the chains of him. Suddenly the curtains open leaving Damon screaming and burning. Ava quickly speeds him to the other side of the room.

"What the hell?" She says to him whilst helping him up and goes to retreat his daylight ring.

"Come on" he says to Ava motioning towards the door. "We need to go and find out what's going on"

——————————————-

Damon and Ava pull up beside Caroline and bonnie in his car.

"Blondie , witchy  i think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan" he says to blondie clearly not impressed with this mornings events.

"What do you mean. Why?" Bonnie questions.

"Because my big brother over here just got spit-roasted by an apparent ghost"Ava replies with a pat on Damon's shoulder.

"Who I'm sure was mason Lockwood" Damon adds.

"And why would you think that?" Blondie speaks up.

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest" Caroline looks at him with a confused look.

"Let's just say I'm having deja vu" Caroline turns toward bonnie.

"I thought you said that ghosts couldn't physically interact with people"
"They can't" bonnie quickly adds.

"Yeah well this mornings events clearly say otherwise" Ava speaks.