Chapter 9

Avangaline's outfit above ⬆️

Third persons p.o.v

"Slow down!"

"Keep up we don't have much time" Stefan states to bonnie and her mother.

Once again Ava had tagged along with Stefan. They were heading to the final coffin that klaus wants. If it wasn't for the fact that she wasn't curious to know what is in there then she certainly would not be there. She could think many , many ways in which she could be spending her day most of all include sleep.

"Sorry Stefan but I didn't have a choice" bonnie tries to explain to Stefan. Ava doesn't know why this conversation is even still going. Clearly her brother isn't in the state to be understanding and think of anything else other than killing klaus so why bother wasting your breathe right.

"There was a choice bonnie. You made it" god here we go again.

"I told klaus where the coffins were and he took them. All of them except this one. Fortunately it seems to be the one he cares about most"

What could be in there, there's no more of his family members left as Ava knows all of them from her research and they've all been accounted for. She doesn't think it will be some kind of weapon that could help kill him as he would have got rid of it as soon as it was in his possession.

"Aren't you two coming inside?" Bonnie s mom asks the siblings.

"Vampires can't get in. Damon had to compel a couple of the Lockwood gardeners to bring the coffin in." Ava Spoke for the first time.

"This is a bad idea" bonnies mom expresses.

"Look if you're really the key to opening up that coffin then I think it's pretty safe to say you're not on klaus's hit list. So I suggest you hide out here and figure a way to open the damn thing" stafan replies to her.

"Times ticking, it won't be long before klaus calls his hybrids to find that coffin and kill all of us. So dig deep Abby Bennett" he says than walks out followed by Ava.

They start walking but are stopped by Elena in their path.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asks her.

"Bonnie told me that you guys would be here. I need to talk to you" Elena replies.

Okay that's it , Ava doesn't think she had the stomach to listen to all the sappy shit that she's about to talk about.