Chapter 20

Avangaline's outfit above ⬆️

Third person's p.o.v

"You're coming to the decade dance tonight as a chaperone" Damon demanded his little sister.

"Absolutely not, who do you think I am I'm not going to a silly little dance with a bunch of teenagers. That's not even in my top hundred things I would like to do today" Ava explains

"Why would I need to go anyway there is no more dramas happening for once, Alaric handed over the last of the white oak stake. The mikealsons don't want to kill us all now so.." Ava continues.

" I'm pretty sure they still want to kill us all but yes we did fix the problem. I just think they could use extra backup just in case you know" Damon spoke.

This is weird Ava thought to herself, why is her brother being weird? She bets it has something to do with the little road trip he went in with Elena.

"What happened with you and Elena?" Ava questions her brother already knowing that she isn't going to be pleased with the word that he is about to speak.

"Err nothing why would you think something happened?" Damon replies suddenly becoming defensive.

"Come on just tell me, Stefan isn't around he's gone to pick Elena up for the dance." Stepping closer to her brother.
"Come damey tell me your dirty little secret."

"Fine, fine we kissed alright. Happy" Damon explained.

It wasn't a shock at all to her on Damon's behalf anyway.Ava couldn't help but feel anger rise sighing in her. So she goes and kisses my brother then best she takes the other one to the dance. God that girl is going to be the death of me Ava thinks.

"Okay" Ava tells him.

"Okay? Your not annoyed"

"Oh I'm annoyed extremely annoyed but what can I do. I know it's going to happen eventually just promise to tel Stefan I'm a nice way. Well in the nicest way you can." Ava tells her brother knowing that showing kindness isn't exactly one of her brothers specialties.

"Now have fun at your little dance I have places to be" Ava shouts as she begins to walk out of the house.

"Wait" Damon speeds up to her.
"Where are you going"he ask her sister not knowing who she could be meeting as everyone he knows of will be at the dance.

"If you must know damey I'm going on a date"

—————————————————————