Chapter 23

Ava's outfit above ⬆️

Third person's p.o.v

"Avangaline we really should go now"  Elijah speaks to her as he crouches down to the ground that Ava has been occupying for the last hour.

All it takes is for Ava to look at the original and guilt rises within her.

"I'm sorry Elijah" Ava speaks to him, so quietly that without his vampire hearing he wouldn't have heard a sound.

"Hey," he begins to speak resting one of his hands behind her shoulders and brings her head closer to his chest creating a sense of comfort and the others hand resting over her own.
"You have nothing, absolutely nothing to be sorry about." Elijah replies in the same tone.

Ava turns her head now facing him and takes both her hands, cupping each on of his cheeks.

"You lost your brother to Elijah, one that you have known for over a thousand year's and you're here trying to comfort me when you need it as well Elijah" Ava speaks to him being the most sincere she has been for a long time.

Elijah couldn't believe the girl in front of him. In her time of need and mourning of her brothers she is still thinking about his feelings. He knew his feelings towards the woman are growing more every day.

Without thinking he brings her face towards his , snakes he arm around her tightly whist his other was tangled into her hair. Without any hesitance Ava melted into him and kissed him back desperately.

Once both satisfied, they bring their faces apart.

"You're not selfish Avangaline" Elijah whispers.
"I'll be okay but let me just focus on you" Elijah tells her.

"Do you even know me Elijah. I'm not going sit  hear and let you just worry about me when your brother just died."

Before Elijah could speak the phone goes off.

Ava picks it up to reveal that it's Damon calling.

No it's not possible Ava thinks to herself. Someone must have his phone.

Hesitantly she answers the call.
"Hello" she speaks quietly not being able to muster up much energy.

"Ava where are you, you need to come to Elena's now" Damon demands his sister.

Ava couldn't even focus on what her brother was telling her only that he was on fact speaking and not rotting in the ground.

"Damon, Damon" Ava shouts breaking him from his rant.
"Damon" she speaks not in a whisper and she tries to not let the tears fall out.
"How are you here Damon Klaus is dead?" She questions him.

"Listen I don't know Ava I guess he wasn't out sire, I really don't know I just need you to come to Elena's house."

"Why Damon what's wrong, wait is it Stefan? Is he okay?" Ava suddenly asks her worry now returning.

"No Stefan's fine don't worry, it's Elena she.." Damon stops trying to bring the words out, it suddenly hit him on what actually happened. The girl he loves died.

"She's a vampire Ava. She was driving away with Matt when Rebekah driver them off the road and only Matt made it." He speaks to his sister.

Ava doesn't even know what to say. Yes she can't stand the girl but no one deserved to be turned into a vampire without wanting to.

"Okay I'll be there soon, just relax okay" she tells her brother trying to ease his feelings."

"Okay thanks I'll see you soon"

Ava turned the phone of and now faces Elijah.

"It's not possible Elijah he should be dead"

Elijah stands there stunned. All of his siblings has had talked and discussed who was the sire of the Salvatore's they were  positive that it was klaus.

"You're right Ava I don't know what's going on but you need to go and see your brothers and I'll go and try to see if I can figure it out okay"

They both begin to walk.
"You don't think he could still be alive do you?" Ava ask him.
"I really don't know Ava but we'll figure it out."
—————————————————————

"Way to get her hopes up for something that's never happened in history" Ava hears her brother speaks from inside the Gilbert house.

"You weren't there when Elena told me she absolutely never wanted this" Stefan replies.

"Then you shouldn't have let her die" Damon shouts back.

Right that's enough Ava thinks and speeds into the room separating the two brothers.

"Hey," she shouts at both of them.

"I don't know what's gone on but this" she motions to their fighting.
"Isn't going to help" she finishes.

Both brothers just simply look at Ava In silence. However without a moment of thought they both bring her into a much needed hug.

"Now come on" she speaks to both of them.
"Tell me what's going on."

————-

"Stefan there's no way" Ava speaks to her brother not even believing that he suggested that there is a third option for Elena.

"Ava please" Stefan looks at her desperately.

"I made a choice that I'm going to regret for the rest of my life. Please just look and see if there is absolutely anything you can do" Stefan begs his little sister.

Ava knows that it's pointless and or possible for her to do anything but right not he is in a vulnerable state and she just needs to go along with what he wants her for do.

"Okay I'll try" She speaks to him.

——————————

"Why the hell am I doing this?" Ava speaks to herself out loud.

"I'm wasting my time when all I needed to do as tell him the truth but no I just too much of an amazing person to hurt his feelings. God Ava why do you have to be so great" Ava once again speaks out loud.

"You know I think I would have to agree" a new voice speaks walking into the Salvatore house.

Ava turns around upon hearing the voice and if faced with Tyler Lockwood?

What the hell is he doing here Ava thinks.

"Tyler is there something you want cause I'm kind of busy" Ava tells him not really interested in his presence.

"Oh I just wanted to inform you that your friends and brother have been taken by the council" Tyler speaks not looking one bit upset.

"What! When?" Ava speaks out.

"Only recently, well I must be off now" Tyler speaks and begins to walk out.

"Aren't you going to help them I'm sure Caroline is there as well" Ava speaks confused as to why he would even come here and not just go straight to the issue.

At the mention of Caroline Tyler's ears peaked up.

"You're right Avangaline, I need to go and help Caroline." He turns around to face Ava one last time.

"Goodbye love" he speaks as he speeds out of the house.

"Love?" Ava questions once again out loud. Wait.

Oh my god that clever bastard.

At that point Ava knew. Ava knew that Klaus mikaelson was alive.

Thank you for reading 🤍
Please vote and comment ❤️

The hidden Salvatore - Elijah Mikaelson On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara