Attention!

Dear readers,

From the time I decided this story was no more and now, it's been brought to my attention that this story was poorly written by none other than myself. Parts of the story was left without explanation and half of the scenes were poorly constructed. Some large details that I included were ignored due to my own fault of not constructing the story in a formal manner.

I've decided that this story had too much potential to leave the way it is. I want the chance to write the book in a more readable way with explanations, cliffhangers and a better developed story line. (Rather than just following the episodes)

I want to thank you for reading this sad excuse for a story and for appreciating it the way it is. I encourage you to read the new and upcoming story that is yet to be written. Wether I delete this book or just re-write the chapters is unclear.

I leave the decision up to my readers;

Should I delete this book and completely rewrite everything?

Should I close this book temporarily and adjust my words?

Should I change the story line?

Or should I leave the book as is?

I appreciate you for taking the time to read this story and I hope you can help me complete this book to your satisfaction.

Unfortunately, I am not a fast writer and it will take a while to write but I can assure that if I do change this book, it will be of good quality.

Thank you.