The Siege of Muephytown

Ace's black spiked combat boots run across the black cracked asphalt. Dirt kicks up behind her as she quietly runs through the city.

"Ace, you might wanna see this. Under the bridge near the museum." Jack says over the radio

Ace stops running and looks around for the bridge. She spots it and a few other cards running towards it.

"Keep your distance. I don't know some of those people." Ace says into the radio

She puts the radio in her belt and continues running towards the bridge. She passes a few of her cards taking cover behind a building, waiting for her command.

"Stay." She orders as she passes them

Ace runs up to the top of the bridge. She looks over and spots Warren and Dr. Sun with another man kneeling on some asphalt under the bridge by the dam.

Ace leaps over the railing and lands on one of the concrete supports. She is close enough where she can see them but they can't see her.

Zeros surround Warren and her group with their backs turned.

'Reinforcements, maybe.' Ace thinks

She watches Warren walk over and grab a boy dressed in black by the collar. She shoves him against the railing. Dr. Sun gets up to protest. She holds a hand up to Dr. Sun. She tells him something then punches him across the face. His head is thrown to the side and his eyes roll around in his head.

Ace could have sworn he noticed her. His eyes only landed on her for a split second before landing back on Warren. Only then does she realize that's Warren.

He is thrown to the ground and lands on his back. Warren kneels over him and says something to him with her teeth clenched. She pulls a yellow piece of paper out if his pocket and hands it to Dr. Sun.

Ace tries to listen closer and hear the note.

"Find Warren." Dr. Sun reads. "During her to me. If she won't come, kill her."

Warren playfully slaps 10k in the face a few times. She then turns to Dr. Sun and tells her to do something. It's hard to make out what she said over the roaring waters but Dr. Sun protested.

Warren grabs a black bad that rests not far from where 10k lays. She pulls out the green vile and holds it up to 10k's face.

She then stabs him in the leg with it and he falls limp. He gently thrashes around on the ground under Warren's body. A bloody hand falls to the ground.

Ace looks over and spots Murphy.

She hides around the support and waits for him to leave. She can't risk going back, not now.

'Shit, shit, shit, shit' She panics

She looks back over to see the cards itching for her command. She holds up a shakes hand and tells them to wait. She watches as Warren talks to Murphy face to face.

Ace sighs and hides again. She recollects herself. She looks back around and they are finally gone.

She takes a rock and a sharpie from her bad and writes,

"Miss me? ♠️"

She tosses the rock over to Warren. She picks it up and reads it then looks around.

Ace waves her hand around and points to Warren. She gets the attention of the cards.
They all run up to her and surround her and then Ace leaps down.