A New Mission

-continuing from End Note-

Warren and the group are surrounded by soldiers with guns. They jog down the hill and hit the group in the head with their guns.

They fall The the ground and pass out.

-

As they wake up, the soldiers took their weapons and have them on their knees.

"You okay?" Hector asks Warren

"Good."

A soldier stands over Ace with his gun pointed at her head. He knows very well what she is capable of.

"Shoot me or get that damn thing out of my face." She growls at him

The man shouts at her in a different language.

"Careful," Warren warns also knowing what Ace might do if he messes with her

The man shouts again and aims his gun. A woman orders the man in the same language and he backs down. The woman walks up to Ace as she speaks to the soldier.

"...Ace..." the woman says

The only thing Ace could pick up was her name.

"Well look who's famous," Doc says

Ace rolls her eyes.

"You in charge?" Warren asks

The woman ignores her. "Murphina..." she speaks in a different language again

"That's Murphy for ya. Causing trouble even when he's not even here." Doc says

The woman walks off with a soldier by her side. She uses binoculars to scope out the sinking sub and the escape boat. She speaks about Murphy in a different language.

"English, lady. Do you speak it?" Ace asks rudely

"I don't think she understands you," Hector says

A soldier yells at Ace again. She leans away since he is so loud.

"Shut up!" Ace says annoyed

The soldier keeps yelling at her. He aims his gun at her face.

"You better take me out real quick or you don't wanna know what happens." Ace growls

"I don't see any blood under those fingernails," Warren observes as she looks at the woman. "You sure about this?"

She holds a tablet in her hand and stands before Warren. She holds the tablet closet to Warren's face and Warren tries to hide her face.

Ace tugs at her restraints when no one is looking. Addy notices and she starts to do the same.

"We can still talk about this." Warren reasons

"I hate this part," Doc says

"Now!" Ace shouts

Ace grabs the soldier over her shoulder and takes his gun. She puts the man in a chokehold and points the soldiers gun at the lady.

Everyone failed to follow what Ace does, except for Warren.

Warren let's go of the man and Ace follows.

"Thought that was gonna go a different way," Warren says ashamed.

She drops back to her knees and Ace also does so. Zombies snarl from a distance and run over the hill.

The soldier shouts something in a different language and the lady walks away from Warren. She pushes her as she walks off.

"You man me gonna have some words," Warren says rudely.