The Murphy

Murphy glanced over at the unconscious girl that lays in the back of the truck.

The explosion goes off, making Murphy jump in his seat. He barely makes out of the bast zone. The car is lifted in the air but not high enough to harm anyone.

Murphy drives over to a small thrift store. He hops out of the van to see the girl wake up with a jump.

"Ow, shit my head." The girl grabs her forehead

She looks over to Murphy and shakily holds a knife out.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Woah! Stop!" Murphy puts out his hands to stop the girl from hurting him.

"I asked who you were." She says with a glare

"You really can't remember me?"

She shakes her head no.

"All I know is my past life. I know we are in an apocalypse, how to kill, survive, but that's it."

"That kids gonna kill me," Murphy mumbles to himself.

"Why are you blue?" She asks

"Why don't you ever shut up?" Murphy asks

"Hey, you're not the one with a knife in their hand. Answer my question." She orders

Murphy reveals several bite marks on his chest.

"How the hell are you not dead?!"

Murphy explains everything from who did it and what happened.

"Who-who am I?" Ace asks

Murphy pauses to think.

"Al- Ashley," Murphy says with a sly smirk.

"Huh, I don't remember that." Ace says

"You got hurt from a past group. I helped you but you got a concussion and lost your memory. Before that you said you're going to make sure I stay safe. So now you have to."

"Oh, okay." She says confused. 

Murphy leads Ace into a small clothing store.

"Pick out something to wear." Murphy orders

"What's wrong with what I have on?"

"They don't suit you. Now shoo."

The girl scurries off to look for something. She pulls out black shorts. She pulls out a red short sleeved crop top, a black mink, fishnet stockings, chunky heeled boots, black lace gloves, and a rose print corset.