Warren's Dream

Ace falls quickly. The ground grows bigger and bigger with each second. The wind howls in her ears as her hair flows around behind her. The man grabs her arm and tries punching her in the face. He nails her in the eye and it starts to bleed. They grab at each other and try to land a kick or a punch on each other. Finally Ace grabs the man and the kicks The Man in the jaw. He passes out instantly.

A soft caw is barely heard as they fall down. Ace takes her eyes off of The Man and turns to see 5k and Lucy falling with them.

Ace spreads her arms and legs out so slow her fall. She slows down just enough to be able to grab onto 5k and Lucy. She holds them to her chest. Ace flips over so she is falling back first. She clenches her eyes shut and prepares for impact. Then...

Black

She wakes up on her stomach. She can only see out of her right eye. Her back aches like she has been stabbed multiple times and then shot over and over. She takes her hand and touched her eye. She pulls back to see blood on her fingers.

She looks around to see 5k and Lucy next to her but passed out... at least she hopes.

Blood drips from her eye and lands on the leafy ground. She looks around but doesn't see The Man. Ace's head starts to feel heavy and her head drops onto the ground and is consumed by darkness.

She wakes up to see Lucy kneeling over her with 5k by her side. They both smile as she opens her eyes and looks around.

"Lucy?" Ace asks

Lucy's smile widens.

"You're like 18 now what happened?" Ace asks as she tries to get up.

"Don't get up you're hurt," Lucy says

"No shit." Ace says as she clenches her teeth in pain

She looks over at 5k and smiles lightly. She reaches over and gently touches his cheek. He smiles and hugs her.

Two years later

A woman is trapped in a car with a zombie trying to reach her. A man pulls on the zombie's foot as another man stands outside the door and has a gun at the zombie.

A dusty red pickup truck pulls up to the scene. The driver seat door opens and out steps a black heeled combat boot with red laces. Then out steps, Ace, looking completely different. She looks at the ground as she steps out.

She wears black heeled combat boots with red shoelaces, black ripped jeans with red fishnet stockings underneath, a red shirt with a cross-chest strap bra on underneath, a long-sleeved skeleton rib jacket over it, black spiked fingerless gloves, and a black sailors hat.

She looks up and reveals her face. Her hair is worn down and strait. She has pink bubblegum in her mouth and a red eye. She pulls out a stop sign that has been shaped into a sharp ax.

 She pulls out a stop sign that has been shaped into a sharp ax

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.