The Black Rainbow

The heat beats down on the faded pavement. 10k and 5k shoot down any zombies together. Ace sits on a pile of scraps and cleans her gun and looks around at anything to keep her occupied.

A zombie quickly makes their way from behind her. Ace smirks and reaches into her backpack. She flips around and chucks what looks like a rock at its head, only to have the rock spring open with a pole attached to the end.

Ace smirks and jogs over, sliding between the zombie's legs and grabbing her skull staff. She squeezes the top and spikes pop out from the skull.  

She takes a full swing and it's head blows up. Ace looks over to the zombie running at Warren who doesn't even acknowledge it. She whips out her pistol and quickly fires.

10k shoots at the same time and their gullet meets in the middle of its head, making it blow to smithereens. As the body drops, the two lovebirds admire each other's eyes from afar with a smirk.

One last zombie gets a little too close to Murphy and the zombie President. 10k fires, the bullet just skimming Murphy.

"Watch it, Murphy. We're gonna need him." 10k growls.

"Him?" Murphy asks offended

"That's what he said." Ace smirks and she places the skull staff over her shoulder and walks away with a proud smirk

They begin to follow Warren as the walks in a daze, following her dream.

"Warren whatcha doin? WARREN?!" Murphy calls

"Shut up. She's thinking." Ace says

Warren snaps from her daze and grabs Murphy.

"Stand here."

"What?"

"Stand here and put your hands up."

She pulls Murphy to the left a little bit. She keeps checking behind him and ajusting him. Murphy sarcastically raises his arms the slightest.

"Higher."

Murphy rolls his eyes and raises them higher.

"Is this really necessary? I haven't worn deodorant in like three weeks." Murphy complains

"Murphy will you shut up for once and do what she says?" Doc asks and he puts his hands on his hips

"You do stink though." 10k says

Ace shushes him and holds back a chuckle and 10k laughs with 5k.

Warren grabs a sign and stands it upward.

"Get up on the rock and put your hands together."

"Well, of course. Cause that makes perfect sense."

He does as told and stands there, trying to keep his balance.

Sarge helps Warren hold the sign up and Warren crouches down. She looks to a spot on the ground that is covered in rubble. She walks over to it and throws the trash off of it, revealing a trap door.

"Would you look at that!" Doc says

-time skip-

They slowly lower the zombie into the trap door with rope. Ace stands up top slowly lowering the seemingly really heavy zombie into it.

Ace accidentally lets go and the zombie drops.

"Sorry about that!" Ace cringes.

"Got him!" 10k shouts up to her

"Coming down!"

Ace leaps into the hole and lands on the ground with a thud. She loses her balance and falls flat on her butt.