Sisters of Mercy

Ace and the group walk through a tunnel. Citizen Z sent them there. Water drips from the pipes running along the ceiling. Small desks and filing cabinets line the walls. I don't exactly know what this place is but oh well.

As they walk through the place they hear talking.

Murphy jumps and bumps into something. It falls over and makes a loud noise.

"Sorry." Murphy whispers

Ace takes out her weapons and gets ready to fight. Two figures walk up the stairs.

"Hold it right there," Warren says as everyone holds out their guns

The person shines their flashlight at Murphy. He hisses at them.

"Oh, it's the damn wonder twins," Murphy says

Ace drops her weapons and jumps on Addy, engulfing her in a big hug. Everyone greets them and Ace give Mack a big hug as well.

Warren and everyone else talks about how there should be food in there and a guy who could help. They decide to go down a hallway.

10k helps Cassandra walk behind the group. Ace contains her jealousy the best she can.

She clenches and unclenches her jaw. Her grip on her knife is so tight her knuckles are whiter than snow.

They go into a room to find that the man is dead and he killed himself.

"Hello, Chester," Addy says and bashes his face in repeatedly.

'Oh fun.' Ace thinks to herself

Everyone looks at her, scared.

"What?" Addy asks

"Somebody got up on the wrong side of the Apocalypse," Murphy whispers to Warren

Ace walks over and puts a cautious arm around Addy. Addy looks down at her and smiles at her friend.

"Chester? You got them yet? You got my team?" Someone says from another room.

Warren leads everyone into a room to see Citizen Z on a camera in a room.

"Warren? Ace, it's... Hey, hey, hey! Up here! It's your old pal, Citizen Z. Oh, it's everyone! Hi, everyone! Hi! Ace, looking gorgeous as always."

Addy nudges Ace and smirks. Mack moves in front of Ace protectively. In a big brother kind of way.

"Oh, hey uh, you must be Mack. Huh, kinda thought you'd be taller." Citizen Z says

"I thought you'd be old enough to shave," Mack says back with a hand on his hip

"Hey, Murphy. Squeeze in so I can see you."

Doc moves out of the way so Citizen Z can see Murphy. Citizen Z's face drops once he sees him.

"Oh, hey. Yeah, lookin' good, sir." Citizen z lies

"So guess what? I've got good news. California's back. They're alive and online, well most of them. But they're getting ready for you, and the dream is alive. The mission is a go, thanks to yours truly. That's good news, right?" Citizen z says changing the subject

"Good news would be a package of Oreos and a couple gallons of milk," 10k says with no emotion

"Oh, oh yeah, right. Sorry. Down the same hall, next door on your left. Should be everything that you need. I can't tell you how good it is to see you all again." Citizen z says