1

fushigiro pov

it was supposed to be a relaxing day but just my luck...a semi first grade curse was found. for some weird reason it's alone in the middle of a park which isn't where curses usually are.

"ready fushigiro?" itadori asked.

i nodded and with that we were heading out. 

——

your pov

i've always loved to draw all my life. the beautiful nature around me. when i was little i could see weird creatures. i tried to tell people but it was always shrugged off. i can still see them sometimes and i've accepted it's just my imagination.

it was after school and i'd usually head to the park which no one ever goes to. it was a nice warm sunny day out. i sat down in the grass under a tree and i saw some of my imaginary friends. i decided to draw them in my sketchbook.

the warm sun on my skin as i sat alone drawing with my lofi-beats. what a peaceful day-OMG WHY ARE THERE CREEPY STRANGERS HERE WALKING TOWARDS ME??

there was a girl with a hammer?? a kid with pink hair. a creepy guy with a blindfold? then a boy who's dancing with his hands-OH GOD WHERE'D THOSE DOGS COME FROM?

those dogs that came from the abyss started charging at me. maybe it's friendly? oh nope it's not. as soon as it went up to me it started biting my foot. what the hell? 

"GET YO FUCKIN DOG"

"it don't bite"

"YES IT DO"

i was struggling to stand up, my foot was hurting a lot. the weird lookin strangers finally approached me. "IM CALLING THE COPS" i yelled with pain.

"sorry i can't allow that" the blindfolded guy said holding my phone which was broken.

"under jujutsu regulation, we shall exorcise this curse"

"hold on what?" i asked. "this is a prank right? and what's a curse??"

the strangers looked confused. i'm just a normal school girl with a wild imagination. and this dog is still gnawing on my foot. it hurts....

"hey why don't we put this curse to sleep and see what the elders think hm?" the blindfolded creep said.

"huh? i thought i was gonna be killing a curse today!" the girl complained.

"watch and learn students" the blindfolded man started. "might want to stand back a bit" he positioned his feet and did somethin' weird with his hands and had a smirk on his face.

"hold on what the hell?" i said. "haha nice prank" this is the funniest thing ever. who are these people? a weird cult maybe?

i noticed the dogs disappeared and i had bite marks on my ankles everywhere (✨oh yes sangwoo✨)

suddenly i felt a lot of pressure on my chest and i was pushed into a stone wall. "OW" i yelped in pain.

"aren't you going to fight me?" he asked.

"how could i fight you when ur weird cult lookin ass just shoved me in a stone wall. i think my ribs are broken owwww" i said.

"you're quite the interesting curse." he smirked. "a rather cute one too"

he stopped and grabbed me by the collar and then dropped me to the floor. i had scratches on my knees and elbows. my chest was throbbing, my head was hurting.

"goodnight"

my vision went blurry and i felt fingers on my four head. suddenly i collapsed into the darkness. 

---

A/N 

hello there fellow weebs. hope ya like dis fanfiction. i know have to work on the anime world portal but i had this idea during class and i just COULDNT RESEIST IT. lemme know if u want any specific fluff and maybe ill add it but i don't do lemon. 

forgive my bad grammar and horrible writing. i prolly wont do to much editing and who cares about capitalizing the first letter of a sentence am i right?

have a nice day/night! <3