3

"where are you taking me" i asked.

"like i said jujutsu tech" he answered.

"weird ass cult, where are we?"

"tokyo!!" gojo answered. "and for the last time it's not a cult and call me Gojo Sensei."

"ugh fine"

soon we arrived to a building and gojo said it was the principal. he said he's probably not gonna be nice but whatever- oh god he's a grown ass man with stuffed animals and dolls.

"Gojo why'd you have to bring another curse here" the man said.

"haha long story" gojo answered

the man sighed. "very well then, attack!"

the weird stuffed animals stood up and started walking. "WHAT THE-" i screamed. "god dammit not again"

the stuffed animals all pounced at me slamming me on the floor. how could something so cute hurt so bad? they started scratching at me and it hurt a lot.

"aren't you gonna fight back you weakling?" the man said.

i tried grabbing the stuffed animals. i managed to grab one teddy bear then it's eyes went red and scratched my cheek. i threw it off and it slammed at the wall, making it crack

"that's some powerful cursed energy" gojo said.

"what the what now!" i'm so confused.

"okay that's enough" the man said. with that the stuffed animals stoped attacking me. "you owe me a new wall."

"ah." i said in pain. now i have bite marks on my ankles, scratches on my arms and face, and i still have a minor concussion.

"now listen kid," the man started. "you better not try anything, your lucky to be alive. Gojo take her to the first years"

Gojo told me to follow him and i was throbbing in pain, please tell me these first year people don't beat my up also. "is there anyone here who's nice?" i asked.

"well not necessarily" Gojo said. "you keep complaining about the pain but we hardly even hurt you."

"excuse me what?" i demanded. "i was attacked by dogs, slammed into a stone wall, kidnapped and tied to a chair, and attacked by stuffed animals"

"you'll get used to it" 

-----

A/N

heYEYyy fellow comrades. uh hope ur likin dis so far. lemme know if you have any recomendations! <3