31

a/n

yuh hi uhm i might not be able to post for a bit cuz i have finals coming up and im also doing summer school cuz i read to much wattpad :,( 

anyways lets get on with the chapter!

-------------------------------------------

the door opened with the key. something so shocking appeared

it was y/n standing there. she had clear skin and silky hair with a white gown. her sparkling eyes opened. her bare feet then stepped onto the cold ground. her cursed energy was so overwhelming she seemed so daunting. 

"finally someones unlocked my soul"

the sensei and students were so confused. this was a new cursed spirit never seen before. 

"y/n it's us don't you remember?" kugisaki asked.

"and how would you know my name?" the girl questioned

"now i'll be taking this key" she grabbed from the door and held it to her neck. a lock opened up on her throat.

Gojo then activated his technique. "i cant let you do that now sweety."

the key was on the ground and the cursed girl looked mad. Gojo smirked and stepped back. the girl then threw a punch. he caught it with infinity and it bounced back to her. 

during this time, kugisaki had her hammer out along with fushigiro ready to summon his shikigami. and itadori had his fists ready.

the cursed spirit squealed. "ahaha! i see now. you weaklings think you can fight me? well i sense that sukuna is nearby too and i'd like to talk to him!"

"i wont let you!" itadori attempted to hit her but she dodged. 

she was able to grab the key and tried to enter it. but gojo kept trying to fight her. "now now don't get too excited!"

the sensei was curious as to what would happen so he let her have the key. seemed like a stupid move, but don't worry he's the strongest

"cursed technique!" she began. the key entered her throat. "key lock!"

the walls had suddenly opened up sucking everything from it. gojo was able to use his technique to protect the students. the ground had started tearing up much like a black hole. her throat was glowing a bright blue through her veins as she began laughing. 

inumaki had suddenly walked in, he heard the situation from afar and knew what to do! "dont move" his voice echoed and she stopped for a bit.

"ah? whats this i see. cant stop me with your weak ass-"

"sleep"

the girls eyes shut. she fell to the floor. the key fell out of her throat. the ground and walls had come back in. 

her sleeping body was on the ground everyone just looked. 

-timeskip-

it was a dimly lit room, dark metal walls and tiled floor. seemed to be underground.

in the middle of the small room was a girl. her eyes had been covered and her body strapped down. she couldn't move. during this she was awake but didn't speak. the situation that was going on, was so unusual.

how did a normal 'human' school girl, turn into this unheard of powerful cursed spirit?