26

it's been a few weeks after you had woken up for your coma. things had settled down quite a bit but your stuck at the dorms.

You were forced to take time off of school and couldn't do anything with the other first years.

Gojo sensei didn't want you to leave but you were dying for some fresh air.

you quietly packed your bag with a sketchbook and pencils. slowly opening the window and soon you made it out. "okay i think i'm alright"

you've never snuck out until now, and you were feeling pretty good about yourself. that is until you turned around to meet a certain tall male.

"aH, gojo sensei hi!!!" i smiled nervously

"why hello y/n where were you headed off to?" he had a cheeky smile on his face.

"uh nowhere" i turned and then started running.

"hehehehh"
"SHIT"

i ran into a tree. then i looked up and sensei was there.

"godamn it" i frowned

"someone's being a little mischievous i see!" he smirked

"shut up i just wanted to leave campus for a bit"

"no can do pumpkin pie"

"ugh fine" i groaned and walked back

i slouched over the window sill and collapsed on my mattress.

"BORING" i groaned

you had nothing to do.

gojo was gone and the window was closed. the silence caved in your ears.

subconsciously you had began drawing. it was an eye but you grabbed the red marker and soon without realizing you had written all over the page...

"YOU ARE NOT YOU"

it was a rather odd thing. you didn't think to hard about it and tossed the drawing aside.

out of habit you started biting on your thumb. "ow"

looking down, it was bleeding. then it bubbled and immediately healed. after that you felt a few shivers down your spine and faint whispers.

you shrugged it off and continued with your boring ass day.