17

slowly you woke up. feeling the breeze on your skin. opening your eyes you saw an ocean. you were at a beach. (Mahitos lil domain expansion thingy)

becoming more aware of your surroundings you realized you were tied up. sitting under a palm tree with your arms tied to the back of it. hearing footsteps behind you you realized someone was there

"how weak you are" he said. it was the stitched face man.

"let me go" i snapped

"no can do"

"what do you even want from me," i shakily asked

"i need you to help me" he answered. "oh and i brought your friend too"

he grabbed me by the ropes and someone from the forest was thrown forward. it was the pink haired boy. he was unconscious and his face was beat up

"what did u do to him?" i softly asked

"oh don't worry he's still alive" he said. "anyways he's not necessarily the one we want, the one we want is you."

"bullshit"

you had been tied up for hours maybe days now. itadori wouldn't wake up. his soft face with his eyes closed. you just wanted to hold him but you were to far. he had his arms tied up to his feet, no way he could get out of that.

you were starving and thirsty but wouldn't take anything offered to you. for all you know, it was only a matter of time until someone rescued you.

-timeskip-

itadori pov

i felt weak. my body hurt all over and i couldn't move. i opened my eyes and saw the bright blue sky. turning to the left of me i saw her. her cute beat up face was asleep and she was tied up.

my head hurt and i couldn't remember much. one second i was at jujutsu tech and now i'm stranded. "y/n wake up!" i whisper yelled

it was no use. i tried to break free but i just couldn't. these ropes must be some kind of curse.

i noticed y/n opened her eyes. she looked as if she'd been crying. "your alive" she weakly said.

"you are too" i smiled back

——
A/N

HELLO CHILDREN uhhh idk what to say uhm i love you?