4

"Gojo said there's a new transfer student." Itadori said.

"yeah i heard they were rather young" Kugisaki said.

"so now we have to babysit someone?" Fushigiro complained.

"i'm sure they aren't that young" Itadori said.

"ARE YOU READY TO MEET YOUR NEW CLASSMATE?" Gojo yelled from the hall

"wait out here will ya" gojo said to me.

he walked in the room and closed the door. "where are they" the first years asked.

"come in!!" Gojo yelled to you.

you opened the door and stepped in. "uh hello"

the first years jumped up. "she's that curse from the other day" they said.

"yeah yeah i know. let your guard down will ya, she won't bite" Gojo said.

"Gojo sensei how stupid are you to just bring a curse here" the students said.

"yeah yeah, now introduce yourself!" Gojo told me.

"uh hello i'm y/n" i said shyly.

"no last name?" the girl asked.

"i don't have one." i said.

"because curses don't have a family" she said.

"come on be more friendly!" gojo started. "anyways this girl here, her name is Kugisaki. this man here is itadori! and this boy here is fushigiro."

"hello there please don't kill me" i greeted them and bowed.

"jeez you look like a mess." Itadori said.

i looked down and remembered how i'm still in my dirty school uniform with wounds everywhere. "hey Kugisaki she should be getting a uniform. why don't you take her with you to get it." Gojo ordered her.

" fine, but y/n you better not betray us or else." she said with a dark aura around her. "now follow me." her mood changed to a happy smile.

we got to a room and i was looking around and she handed me a warm towel. "you should clean up those wounds" she told me.

i nodded and grabbed the towel and sat down. i rubbed it on my knees, "agh"

"here change into this" she said and sat down folded clothes, the same color as hers and left the room.

i set the towel down and looked at the clothes. i stood up and went to change into it. there was a mirror and i saw what i looked like. i was still pretty beat up from the other day but this uniform was pretty cute. it was an oversized dark blue jacket, (like Gojo/Fushigiro) with a white shirt tucked into a dark blue short skirt. i had knee high socks on with some tennis shoes.

i saw a first aid kit on a table near by and opened it. i pulled down my socks to wrap my bloody knees up in bandages. put a bandaid on my cheek and wrapped my arms up too.

i was done and opened the door to see the three first years. "i see your ready now" they said together. "well then welcome to jujutsu tech" 

----

a/n

ehehehhhh hello der. sorry for shot chapters but dw itll get more exciting soooooon.