2

"ah look who's finally awake" it was the same voice i heard earlier.

i slowly opened my eyes and i was in a room with dimly lit lanterns and weird things everywhere.(the room that itadori was in the first episode) so they were kidnappers who seem to be in a cult. i tried looking for where the voice came from and then i found it. the same blindfolded freak from earlier. i tried moving my body but i couldn't. "what?"

i turn my head to see that my arms have been securely tied to ropes behind my back and i was in a rather uncomfortable chair. the pain from earlier came back to me. "ah my head..."

"yeah sorry i hit you to hard, seems you got a concussion," the guy said. "by the way call me Gojo"

"Gojo?" mumbled.

i was finally starting to be more awake and i felt pain everywhere. i look down to see that i was barefoot. my ankles had bloody bite marks and my knees were purple. i was still in my school uniform but it was torn up and dirty now.

"well you look very confused," gojo started. "let me explain for you"

i tred to relax a bit

"you my friend, are a curse. though i'm sure you probably already know that since you were born one, well technically your still human since humans can see you"

"hold on what?" i asked. "what the hell is a curse?"

"huh? you don't know what a curse is?" Gojo asked

"no"

"well it's kind of something we have to kill. creatures corrupting our world and here at jujutsu tech, we are trained to kill them" he explained.

"wait i'm gonna die?" i asked.

"well not yet"

"you look very suspicious. you and your weird cult friends" i said.

"heyyy its not a cult" Gojo frowned. "my job is a rather serious one i'll have you know"

"so if i'm a curse why didn't you kill me when you had the chance" i asked.

"because you interested me" he answered.

"BACK UP PERV" i yelled at him. "what kind of lunatic just says that?"

"hey your hurting my feelings" he frowned. "jeez your welcome for letting you live longer than you should. anyways you seem to have been a curse all your life but you just didn't know which means...hold on do you have parents?"

"parents? no i'm adopted" i answered.

"that explains it. so then this means you must have been a curse born and you were combined with a human body maybe?" he started rambling on.

"so what's that supposed to mean?" i said.

"well since you are technically under my law at the moment...i may be able to help you" Gojo answered.

"in what way?" i asked

"well the elders want you executed and wondering why i was dumb enough to let a special grade curse like you live." he explained. "since you are combined with the human world, you have potential to become a jujitsu sorcerer. but that means people will be after you. sorcerers will be able to sense the curse inside of you"

"can't you just let me go?" i said. "its not like i'm gonna just go around killing people"

"or rather you'll be the one killed" Gojo mischievously smirked.

"your freaking weird" i insulted him.

"and your very feisty" he said. "now i guess i'll give you a chance at jujutsu tech. though i'm not sure if anyone's gonna like that. and your rather young aren't you?"

"hey i'm 15, why so rude" i frowned.

"mhm yep sorry if you say so"

"well then...you better be ready for hell" he smirked. 

-----

A/N

OH TO BE KIDNAPPED BY GOJO. i was writing this at school lunch while smiling at my phone...i hope i didnt look suspicious. WHY IS IT THAT GETTING KIDNAPPED IS SUPER HAWT????????

ehem anyways uh hope u enjoyed hhaahaa >:D