10

Today was a day off and pretty chill. i woke up, ate breakfast and showered. I lost track of time while being here and needed to sort my thoughts. things happened so fast. and impossible became possible.

back in my normal life. i was just the girl who had no friends or parents. the students called my drawings disgusting, my foster family too. but i had comfort in them. they were my imaginary friends, who weren't so imaginary. since they're evil, does that mean im evil too?

no snap out of it y/n. you have the chance to start over. but im supposed to be dead. 

while sitting in my room with all my thoughts crowding my mind, i started to quietly sob. i felt my eyes tear up. 

"snap out of it dumb ass!" my foster moms voice echoed in my mind.

my sobs got louder and more tears formed. "such a cry baby" my old classmates voice, rang through my ears. 

resting my head on my knees with tear drops running. i covered my ears and cried even more. i kept getting louder. i felt tension everywhere. 

my eyes were closed shut but i felt pain in my arms. i looked up to see my hands. my nails turned black, and my veins were popping out with my skin turning pale.

i stood up and walked to my mirror. my bloodshot eyes staring back. i was so pale looking and i didnt look human anymore.

"i cant go out like this!" i whisper yelled to myself. grabbed some banddages and covered up my hands but it was no use. makeup didnt help my skin color either. what happens if Gojo Sensei finds out? or the elders...

"knock knock!" a cheery voice said.

"dammit" i thought and cleaned everything up and hopped back in my bed. covering myself under the sheets. 

"what is it?" i asked.

"its the day off and we were wondering if you wanted to hang out!" they responded. It was Nobara and Maki.

"uh sorry i cant im sick!" i told them.

"we're coming in!" they said turning the door nob.

"i said im sick, i dont want you to get sick."

"at least show us your face!" they said in unison. 

"no im sleeping" i told them

the two were being stubborn and smirked at eachother. they grabbed my blanket and pulled it up. "hey wait!" i screamed.

i turned and saw their faces in shock. the two looking at me in horror. 

"i-" i trembled. 

"tell us the truth y/n" Maki said in seriousness. 

"i- i dont know!" my voice cracked as i felt another tear breaking out. "i was uh- crying a-and i, my. THIS HAPPENED.

Maki took her glasses off. "your turning into a curse." 

"wha-?" i asked

"what how? shes supposed to be half human though!" Kugisaki said. 

"she looks almost invisible without my glasses on," Maki claimed.

"as long as you dont go rogue, we'll keep you safe" the two leaned in and hugged me. 

-------

A/N

sorry for the aNgsTy chapter but i think its bringing the story together. also thank you SO MUCH for almost 400 reads! it makes me super happy that people are actually reading this and hopefully enjoying it! i appreciate you :)

<3