12

i opened the door to go out for the day. i had to act natural.

because to be honest i'm pretty scared. i'm supposed to be the enemy but i've been treated like a friend...a normal person.

atleast i have someone to relate to, the itadori kid. heard he's the vessel of some special curse and he's treated fine. does that mean i'll be okay too?

"y/n i need to talk to you" a voice said behind me.

i turned to see who was there. it was itadori. "uh what?" i asked nervously

"relax i just want to ask you something now follow me"

i nodded and followed. i spaced out the whole time and eventually arrived at a garden. it was nice and secretive.

"Nobara told me what happened" the pink haired male said shyly.

"about what?" i asked confused

"you turned into a curse yesterday"

"what do you mean i'm half curse"

"she said your appearance had changed" he replied.

"you better swear not to tell anyone or else" i threatened.

"hey hey calm down" he said

i tilted my head at the floor. "why did all this have to happen to me?"

"you'll be okay now y/n" he calmed me

i felt tears slipping out again and i collapsed to the floor. i cant be looking this weak in front of this (cuTe) guy! "leave me alone i don't want you to see me"

i felt the veins popping out of my arms again. suddenly i felt arms wrapped around me "huh?"

"you can trust me" the male said. his warm arms wrapped around me as i felt my heart slow down

"thankyou" i replied to him. and my body calmed down back to normal

———-
A/N

GAHHHH fluFff i want him to hug me. i know im literally the exact opposite of his type but i can still fantasize OKAY!