7

i've been at this place for a while now and things are starting to make more sense. Kugisaki, Maki and i are getting along super well. "hey y/n your spacing out again"

"huh?" i turned my head to look up at the two girls. "what happened?"

"i said, me and Kugisaki are going shopping, you wanna come?"

"oh yeah sure," i answered. Since i'm half human, i can still be seen by normal people so that's nice.

"well then get ready" Kugisaki said to me.

-time skip-

we were walking through the streets of tokyo. i never really had the chance to explore around here. everything was expensive and i had no money. "hey let's get some ice cream!"

we got our ice cream and you had (favorite ice cream). it was really tasty. we sat down at a quiet waterfountain. the sun was shining down on us with the beautiful breeze.

"hey y/n i just realized we don't really know anything about you" Maki said.

"well i'm not very interesting" i told the two.

Maki pulled her glasses down to look at me. "uh what?" i asked

"just looking to see what you look like to normal people" she answered.

"mhm she can't see curses without her glasses on!" Kugisaki said.

"oh that's interesting" i said.

"anyways you don't look different without them on"

us three had quited down a bit and looked at the sunset ahead. "we should be heading back soon"

——
A/N

hello there please help me am in english class uh here's my location:(insert location)