9

Gojo and i arrived. it was a dark alleyway. though it was basically noon, it seemed like night since it was so dark. "okay go on" Gojo told me

"you want me to go in there?" i said

"well of course!" he said. "there's only a few low level curses in there and besides, since you are one id like to see how this plays out"

"ugh fine" i groaned. he gave me no weapons and told me to just fight basically. we don't really know what kind of curse i am yet or my full potential.

i walked down the alleyway, with each step in it got darker. i felt something grab my leg "what in the name of-"

it picked me up and slammed me on the concrete. i stood up smirking as if it did no damage. holding up my hands i channeled my cursed energy

i don't exactly know how to fight but somehow i feel like my body's moving on it's own. my arm swung in the air and the curse immediately died. i looked at my hand in shock and smirked.

walking deeper into the alleyway id see a small curse. i could easily destroy it and i felt powerful.

"haha!" i laughed with a smirk.

"well that should be all of them." i assured

i turned around to go back but, i was lost. i went turn after turn but it got even colder. after one turn, i saw a massive creature. it looked very angry.

he's probably less powerful than he looks so i went charging at it. i swiped my arm with cursed energy but it barely made a dent at all! "what?"

i kept trying to hurt it but nothing happened. it made eye contact with me and i started running. i ran so fast i thought i lost it, then i got slammed into the wall. i felt blood rushing out of my mouth and i realized i had a lot of pain in my hands.

my fingers were burnt to a crisp! was it from trying to attack it earlier? i felt weak but i had to fight this thing

i stood up channeling all of my cursed energy into my (BuRNt) finger tips and blasted at it. i managed to hit its eye and yelped. it seemed really annoyed and turned around. what a coward!

i stood up and started walking back, finally seeing the light again. and there was Gojo gnawing on food at a bench like a little kid. "i'm back" i said weakly

"oh hey y/n- what happened to you?"

"uh hm take a guess."

"hmm, no clue"

"you really are a dumbass"

"hey don't treat your teacher like that!" he frowned "now here take this! i found some really tasty mochi earlier!"

i grabbed it putting it in my mouth, IT WAS DELICIOUS!

—-
A/N
please i want Gojo to fEed mE mOcHi