❥How it all began

(Play 34+35 Ariana Grande)

Y/N POV-

The sixteen year old me made my way back to my orphanage, humming on the way and licking the lollipop between my small fingers. 

I knew it was late, around 9 in the night maybe. But, the gates of the orphanage remained open the whole night. I was sure, Miss Song would have gone to sleep with the other kids by now. She never noticed me much, neither did the kids.

I wasn't scared at all, I had sneaked out in the night to eat candies from the nearest store a million times before, this was nothing.

I glanced up at the beautiful night sky, trying to search my parents in the stars, they said the people who died would go to heaven and become stars so that they could look down at their loved ones. Miss Song told me that my parents died long ago in a car crash, but she told that to everyone else as well and even though I was a kid, I knew she was lying. 

"Ouch!" I said rubbing my forehead as I looked ahead to see what I had bumped into. It was a boy, around 3 years older than me. He looked nineteen years in age.

"Hey little one!" he said softly. His voice was so calming. 

"H-Hi" I stuttered. He was so good looking. I stared at his handsome face. He had beautiful eyes, even in the night his eyes lit the way, his dark brown orbs shone as he smiled at me kindly. He had a cute smile, it made me go soft, I smiled back instantly. His upper lip was thin and the lower one was plump, he had a mole under his lips. His teeth were white as snow and he had a bunny smile plastered on his face.  My eyes studied each and every feature of his face which screamed the word 'handsome'. 

The moment I smiled back his expression turned into a mischievous smirk. He knew the effect he had on me. Nervousness spread through my body and every part of my brain told me to run away while screaming. But, my dumb ass decided not to. 

"What's your name?" he said, bending down to face me. I hadn't realized how tall he was until now.

"Y/N" I whispered looking down.

He eyed the lollipop I was licking. Weirdo. Does he want one? 

"Y/N, you shouldn't be out so late at night." he told me still not looking into my eyes. His gaze fixed on my lips, I quickly licked my lips looking down at my feet.

"I could ask you the same question" I responded, trying to sound bold but it came out like a whimper. He chuckled at my response diverting his gaze away from my lips.

"Bold" he said still smiling. 

"I'm Jungkook by the way" 

"Nice to meet you" I said trying to get past him, the orphanage gate wasn't far and if I screamed right now, I was sure the security guard would hear me.

"Where are you going?" he asked gripping my hand.

"Back to my orphanage" I replied and saw his eyes soften at the word. He pitied me.

"Oh, but before you go, can you help me a little?" he requested, tightening his grip on my hands. 

Y/N, You idiot, RUN, RUN, RUNNNN

"Okay, what do I have to do?" I replied. What am I doing? Remember what Miss Song taught you Y/N! No talking to strangers! But he looked so innocent and he isn't even a full grown man, he's just a teenager like me, only a few years older.

"Nothing much" he assured me smiling. He quickly pulled me into a dark alley. 

"You just have to help me feel better!" he smiled again but it wasn't warm this time.

He took my hand in his hands.

"You have pretty little fingers Y/N, how old are you?" 

"I'm 16"

"I'm 19 years old" he told me and I nodded.

"Now, I'll just guide you a little but you have to do it on your own okay?" he told me throwing away the lollipop in my mouth.

NOOO. MY LOLLYYY. I wanted to punch this guy but he was too strong for me I'd probably end up breaking my hand.

"I'll buy you another one." He said reading my mind.

He suddenly pulled me closer to his face, my little body did as I was told.

"Rub it." he ordered keeping my small hands on the area between his legs.

What is that? A popsicle? I stared at the area where he placed my hand, gently rubbing it. He was wearing lose trousers, the fabric was thin. I felt the weird thing in my hands move.

I looked up to him to see he was enjoying it.

"Hmm like that" he bit his lips. I continued doing as I was ordered, this wasn't a hard task at all. He made weird sounds from his mouth. Why is he doing that? Jungkook threw his head back, his eyes shut tightly in pleasure.

"F-Faster" he commanded.

I obeyed pumping my hands faster. 

"aah" I heard him say, liquid came out of the 'thing' I was holding. Ewww! he peed his pants.

His breath was uneven and he rested his head on the wall. He slowly looked down, staring at me with a smirk.

"Good girl" he praised before bending down.

"You peed your pants!" I said chuckling, he giggled with me too. 

"Thanks, Y/N" he smiled kissing my forehead and my cheeks turned into a pink color.

"You did good today, come I'll get you a candy"

I glanced down at my pants before following him to the candy store.

"Oh! I peed too." I said looking down at the wet patch on my shorts, between my legs.

"That isn't pee, babygirl." Jungkook said leaning in, the smirk on his face returned. Isn't pee? Then what is it? I thought but decided not to ask.

...

A/N NOTE-

Hey Guys!! Finally published the first chapter, took me a lot of courage to do it. God, I hope this book does well, I did a lot of hard work writing it. Yeah so I had definitely not planned on writing a smut in the first chapter but, I thought of making it a spicy book so why not? Lol.

There will be smut in the next chapter, this is a warning.

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. Kindly don't judge my writing cause I've just started writing books and I don't have much experience. If you liked this chapter,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE!!!

Comment down below for suggestions or story ideas. Will be sure to read all of them! 

Love y'all

~Azzy