❥im pregnant!

Yoongi pov-

What the-

I squint my eyes when she says that and shoot a deadly glare in her direction. If she wasn't Jungkook's girl I would have punished her there and then. (and if taehyung wasn't in the backseat but I'm sure he wouldn't mind)

"YONGKI MIN! THATS PERFECT! HOW COULD WE HAVE NOT THOUGHT ABOUT THIS NAME EARLIER?" I hear taehyung half yell half speak from the backseat. 

pls, how could I forget him?

Y/n Pov-

"Yoongi! You've gotta help me! There's this man named Jimin who's following me and-

"HYUNG!" he calls, shit he's here.

"YOONGI! THIS IS THE GUY HE-"

"Hop in y/n." he says, still calm.

And then it hits me....

And thats Jimin and Taehyung, the two maknaes of our gang

I'm surrounded. There's no way I could outrun four men and a car. 

There's only one way now.

The Jimin guy grabs my arms tight, forcing me into the car. And I don't struggle or resist. 

"please..." I plead

and all the heads turn in my direction..

this is working. I can do this. 

Tears fall and I begin to cry. Now that all the running was over, all the adrenaline had vanished and the fear had taken over. I wasn't even pretending now, I was scared, legit scared..

"are you crying...?" Jimin asks softly..

are you fuckin serious? dude for real what do you even think i-

"OF COURSE IM CRYING WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO LAUGH?"

"oh don't cry, I'm sorry if-" and I cut him off

"PLEASE LET ME GO! WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I scream as yoongi starts the engine 

"don't worry we wont hurt you, little one. Your gonna have a lot of fun where we're going!" taehyung replies

"ok, that just sounds extremely weird and pervy. Just stop taehyung." Yoongi says and heads towards the groaning guy who's balls I kicked. 

Back to the plan y/n, back to the plan!!

"MY MOTHER MUST BE WAITING FOR ME AT HOME!" I yell out, hoping it would work

"you're an orphan."

"MY CHILDREN MUST BE HUNGRY!"

"you're not even married." 

"I'M PREGNANT!" 

and the car stops.

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

Three what's. I guess it worked!

"What?" 

wait, where did that fourth voice come from? 

"She says she's pregnant." Jimin mumbles and I realize that he wasn't talking to himself the whole time. He had an earpiece on. This wasn't just a random you were the only girl alone on the street type of kidnapping. They had planned this. 

Of course they had this planned, they're some sort of big mafia gang. Why would they kidnap me for no reason? But what did I do? 

No way,

Is Lia involved in this? Did she plan this? No no, why would she do that? I know she hates me but kidnapping someone? That's too much. 

"You don't look pregnant." A very very hot guy who was sitting beside me asks and I'm snapped out of my thoughts.

"uh....yeah it's my first month" I reply.

"How did you manage to run that much then?" he asks again and this time I don't know what to say..

"Well...the doctor said it was okay to run and do a few exercises in your first month............you know....to stay fit..?" I answer slowly. He stares into my soul for two whole minutes before saying,

"She's lying." 

"NO!" I say, too quick, shit.

"He says to bring her anyway." Jimin declares and Yoongi starts the car again..

"Please y/n.... don't be scared, we're not gonna hurt you, it's gonna be alright, we're here by your side.." Jimin whispers in his sweet voice. 

Too close, too close, he's too close.

Push him away y/n! 

But he's just so prettyyyy, how am I supposed to push him away..?

And thats when I notice the cloth in his other arm...

A/N Note-

Now now, My story's got like 500 reads but only 18 votes...

:')
wai u do this to me..?

VOTE PLSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hope u like the double update ;)