❥Hallucinations or Reality?

I screamed again and ran towards the club, the people around me stared at me like I was a mad woman but I couldn't care less.

Jungkook, my Jungkook.

"NOOOOO PLEASEEE" I shout as the guards pull me outside and hand me over to Sunhee who was till trying to process what was going on.

"NOOO HE'S INSIDE" I yell at the guards trying to free myself from their strong grip.

"Ma'am! Ma'am! There's no one inside! The club has been emptied! Please calm down!" The guard tried to reassure me and but the world around me is spinning like a top.

"Y/N!" I hear Sunhee scream and then darkness surrounds me...

I wake up in a familiar looking place, a hospital. I hate hospitals. I instantly sit up to find Sunhee sleeping on the sofa in the room, she looked so tired. My eyes land on her dress and flashes of last night start returning.

"There's no one inside! The club has been emptied!"

Am I hallucinating again? But he felt so real, unlike in my other dreams in which he would shining or dancing or smiling. But this time... I grabbed onto him.. he was real.

Suddenly I feel something in my hand, 

the button

I clutched onto it all night, even when I was unconscious. He was there, I wasn't dreaming or hallucinating, he was there, this button proves it. He was going in the opposite direction. He was going inside the club. The guard lied. He was still inside the club. He wasn't there in the crowd. He was inside.

"Y/N! you're awake! Oh god! I was so scared! Are you okay?" Sunhee gets up from the sofa and rushes towards me.

"Yes yes calm down, I feel alright!" I reassure her.

"Do you feel sick or dizzy?" 

"No, no Sunhee I'm fine really" 

"What happened yesterday?" she says taking my hand in hers, my heart melts, she's been such a good friend and me? I've only given her sleepless nights and worries. I have to stop being a burden to people.

"I think I saw him." I tell her, Sunhee would believe me, she always did.

"Who?"

"Jungkook."

That name brings back memories instantly, the pain returns as soon as his name leaves my lips. I tried to move on, I really did, but I just couldn't let go of my past, how will I ever have a happy future?

Flashback

"I love you, y/n" he says and takes my hand in his.

"let's run away, my mother wouldn't let us be together y/n, I wanna be with you forever" he says and I believe him.

He wants to be with me, he loves me, he cares for me...

"I-I love you too..." I say, I was shy, I didn't have the courage he had. I wasn't brave like him. I couldn't run away, but for him I would.

"Meet me tomorrow then, at our usual spot in the evening, I'll be there and then we can catch the train to Seoul." he tells me

"Seoul? Where is that?" I ask him, I had never been outside Busan.

"It's a beautiful city away from here, we can live together there, I'll get the money, don't worry Y/N, just wait for me"

And I waited..