❥Chapter- 8

"Hello, Y/n"

I look up when my name is called all of a sudden. 

How does he know my name? I start thinking and then realize that his arm is extended and I've been thinking for too long.

I quickly take his arm and shake it. I would have asked how he knew my name if I hadn't suddenly forgotten all of the letters in the English alphabet. 

I swiftly lift up my glass of water and take a sip as my kind boss notices my shivering state and starts introducing himself and the other employees, trying his best to occupy the just arrived guests into a conversation so that they wouldn't notice my shaking figure. For the first time in life, I am grateful to have him as my boss. 

"My name is Park Jimin, and this is my friend Jung Hoseok." the man says.

The names sound familiar but who cares? 

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Park" I say, joining in the conversation.

"You can just call me Jimin, Y/n. Yes, it's nice to meet you too." he replies and flashes a bright smile and I notice how handsome the two men are. 

"So, let's get started without wasting any time." I say and they nods. I can do this. I think and start my presentation.

Jimin POV-

I stare at her figure and I have to admit, Jungkook's girl is hot. I wouldn't be surprised if she already knew that I was checking her out. It took almost all of my will power to not stare down at her legs and pretend that all of my focus was on the presentation on the screen. 

I adjusted the camera in my shirt button so that Jungkook could have a better view of her short dress. I bet he's enjoying this more than I am. 

Ask her about the profit rates.

I hear Yoongi say in my ear piece. Simply nodding and smiling wouldn't convince them that we are actually investors who are interested in their products and not part of some dangerous Mafia group, who are here to kidnap a girl.

"What about the profit rates?" I ask in a very serious tone.

"That's a very good question, Mr. Park, as you can see...." and she keeps going on and on about some bullshit I cannot understand. My eyes fall on her lips as she licks them unconsciously. The way she bites her lips when Hobi hyung askes a complex question. God, this girl makes me wanna sin.

Stop enjoying it so much, Jimin

Jungkook growls on the ear piece and I almost chuckle. 

"I really hope that our product interests you, thanks a lot for your time!" she says and smiles.

'Your cute' I mumble and then I realize that there are people all around me. I pray to god that no one heard my little compliment.

The meeting lasted about 30 minutes and now it  was time for our actual plan to begin, just as we're about to step out, a girl barges in.

"I'm so sorry I'm late." she says and bows

"And who might you be?" I ask the girl who was currently blocking my way.

"Lia. I'm actually in charge of this meeting." she says as she glares at Y/n and I watch Y/n shoot daggers at her through her eyes.

"I'm sorry to say that you're a little too late, the meeting is already over" Hobi hyung answers her and we walk straight past the girl.

"Ah! Mr. Park! I wanted to ask how you felt about our product." the guy who I think is the head of this department and Y/n's boss asks.

Your product is very creative and it really caught our eye. I will surely discuss with my seniors about it.