❥yongki min?

Yep, I'm being followed.

It's a black SUV, which is moving extremely slow. I couldn't see who was inside it but I didn't want to stop and look either. God, why does Sunhee never pick up her phone? I start walking faster and the SUV speeds up too. If I ran, there was no way I could outrun a SUV, I couldn't scream either, the road was empty and I was sure there would be no one would hear me. 

My palms starts to sweat and my heart continues to pound. I keep walking towards Sunhee's house. It's not too far, just a little more and I'll be there. Just a little more and I'll be safe.

The car stopped. 
And so did my heart.

Jimin Pov-

"How can she walk so fast in those heels, hyung?" I ask hobi.

"Shut up and focus, Jimin." he responds

Look at the road ahead, Jimin. 

"Oh come on Yoongi, I'm not even driving!" I whine

No you idiot, the road ahead!!

Y/n Pov-

The street lights end here.

Of course the car stopped. 

My heartbeat speeds up and I bite my lip hard as I turn around to face the car.

Two men. 

Two men step out of the car slowly, I still couldn't see their faces and if I couldn't see their faces, I doubt the camera would be able to capture their faces either. I stand there and stare at them and they do the same. None of us move for a whole minute and then...

Jimin Pov- 

She sprints and we run behind her.

"Jungkook she's running!" I yell as I follow her.

"FOLLOW HER YOU IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING" he yells twice as loud

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?" I respond just as annoyed

"shh, she'll hear us!" hobi says as he runs. 

how is he so fast?

how is she so fast?

how is everyone so fast?

I speed up, maybe leaving the car back there was a bad idea. These shoes are killing me.

And then I look at Y/n's heels, ugh the poor girl, why did she have to run? We could have kidnapped her peacefully and quietly. 

That's when I get  a fabulous idea..

Y/n Pov-

"Y/N!" I hear someone shout behind me. Mr. Park? I stop and turn.

"M-mr. Park..?" I stutter

"Yes! It's me, there's no need to run!" he answers, catching his breath

What's he doing here at this time? Why was he following me?

He stands there, catching his breath. and then my eyes widen when I hear him say,

"Where's the chloroform, hobi. I can't deal with this running anymore." 

Jimin Pov-

I hear a loud, sharp scream and the next thing I know is Hobi's on the ground, groaning and she's running again.

God, why does she love to run so much? 

And I take off after her, "Come on Hobi, we don't wanna lose her!" I shout and continue chasing her.

WHAT THE FCK IS GOING ON JIMIN?

I hear Jungkook scream for the tenth time..

"You know its kinda hard to talk while running" I answer, breathless.

UH-HUH? HOW HARD IS IT EXACTLY TO GET HER IN THE CAR?

"OH MY GOD CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP? SHE'S RUNNING LIKE A FCKING FORMULA 1 CAR! I AM DYING HERE" I scream back. 

"HELP! MAD MEN ARE CHASING ME!" 

what in the-

Y/n Pov-

I swing my arms in the air and yell at a car coming this way.

"WHERE DID THIS CAR COME FROM?" I hear him shout again. He's insane. He's fucking crazy! He's talking to the road!

Please stop, Please stop, Please stop, I don't wanna die...

I keep praying inside while I scream for help.

And the car pulls over.

I run towards it, panting. 

"HELP! THERES A SMALL PYSCHOPATH CHASING ME! HE'S-" 

"hello, cupcake." 

The calm and sexy voice, scares the shit out of me and yet turned me on at the same time. My eyes widen instantly as I turn to look at the owner of the voice..

"YONGKI MIN!" 

A/n Note-

I apologize for not updating in ages and now showing with such a smoll chap :') 
The thing is, im a ver un organized person who is in deep shit right now. I am very very sorry ughghhghgh

plij forgibe dis lil gurl. :'')

also

i luv u :)