❥Alone

The picture above is the view from Y/n's apartment.

Y/n POV-

I stood in my balcony, with a cup of coffee in hand. A gentle breeze brushed against my face. Sunset blossoms upon the cloud as sweet wild clover blooms. It comes as a settled heart to the horizon, as if the sky itself could speak of love. My feet would carry me here automatically when my mind would be too clouded to think. I watched the sun as it slowly sank behind the clouds.

When I was little, I would think that the sun was just a huge, yellow balloon. I would try to jump as high as I could to catch the beautiful balloon, but no matter how far I ran, no matter how high I jumped, it always felt like the sun was just floating and floating and floating, away from me. 

I kept staring at the ball of light, until it finally disappeared behind the clouds. Now, it would travel to the other side of Earth, to give them light and warmth and then it would return back to us tomorrow.  

The color of the sky changed from orange to pink and then slowly to pitch black. 

I stared as the city came to life. All of the lights switching on, one by one. From up here it all looked like a blend of colors. As if someone had just spilt a bunch of bright colors on a canvas. Seoul was beautiful, especially in the night. 

But it would have been prettier if you were here..

Jk POV-

Stars light the sky like snow-flakes in the night, millions and millions of them. I would always feel so tiny whenever I would look at them. Who would imagine? Someone as powerful as me to feel so weak and little, just by looking at stars. Bathed in the light of the sun, the moon was more beautiful than even the stars around.

The world is so lovely, yet so dangerous.

I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes. Seoul is so beautiful..

But it would have been prettier if you were here..

Y/n POV-

I wash my coffee mug and then, sit down on the couch. Just before I could open Netflix to watch some anime, 

Meeting tomorrow, 9 am sharp, come with your presentation and pls don't be late.
-the biggest asshole

I hated my boss so damn much, 

1. Because he has perfect timing (note the sarcasm pls) he has to text me, right when I try to take a short Netflix break. 

Lia: Hey Y/n, you wanna watch Netflix?
Me: Uhm....but we're in office..
Lia: Come on Y/n who cares? Riverdale's episode just came out, it's just one episode. No one will know
Me: But-
Lia: We can watch together.
Me: Well sure then...
*10 mins into the ep* 
Lia: I gotta go to the washroom, I'll be right back.

And I hope you can imagine what the bitch did? Yes, she called him which later resulted to an embarrassing one hour lecture in front of the whole department. 

2. He never gives me credit. Well, actually no one does. Why you ask? Lemme tell you 

Me: Sir, all the files are ready..
Him: Great, now hand them over to Lia.
Me: But sir i-
Him: Yes yes, I know you worked hard on them, but please try to understand Y/n. Lia's father is the CEO of this company. She is the face of our department.
Me: Yes sir.

and that Lia, well I get that you're pretty and you're rich. BUT WHY MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE?

3.He never believes me. And never gives me a half day...