❥How it all Began pt.2

[Play Beast by Mia Martina, I don't know why but that song makes me horny, lol]

A few years later-

JK POV-

"Happy Birthday Y/N!" I said eyeing the hot girl up and down. Who knew the little girl I had found on the street would grow up to be so sexy? I quickly diverted my gaze from her ass to her eyes, congratulating her on her 17th birthday. Just one more year till she becomes an adult and then I'll take her away from this depressing place.

She had told me that in the orphanage, they would celebrate their birthday by giving the whole day off. They could go anywhere they wanted to, do anything and come back before night falls. That seemed like a pretty dumb thing to me, but to Y/N spending a whole day outside the "asylum-like-orphanage" was a blessing. No wonder she sneaked out at night.

"Thank you, Kookie!" She smiled. Her smile hadn't at all changed, it was the same as the night I met her.

"Where's my gift?" She asked her eyes scanning all around.

I smirked at the thought of what I had planned for her.

"Oh no! I left it at my house, come we'll open it there!" I lied sounding excited.

"Miss Song! I'll be leaving for the day now, will be back before 7:30!" she informed her

"Okay!" Miss Song said from inside her office.

We headed towards my house together, I held her hand tightly, her fingers fit perfectly around my hand.

I liked Miss Song a lot, One because she didn't care about Y/N and two, because she didn't give her children 'Sex Education'. Little Y/N knew nothing about the outer world, and that was something I took advantage of.

"Where's the gift?" she asked while I locked the bedroom door.

"On the bed now" I demanded and she obeyed instantly.

Y/N POV-

I sat on the bed, not wanting to anger him. Was he gonna make me suck the weird 'popsicle' attached to his body again? That isn't a gift!

"Take your clothes off" he ordered.

Take my clothes off? That's strange. He never told me to take my clothes off, he always told me to take his clothes off. I obeyed anyway, how does it matter?

I toke off all my clothes, sitting in my underwear. He slowly approached me biting his lips while staring at my body, I shifted uncomfortably. His gaze always made me nervous, I felt butterflies in my stomach as he took off his shirt. Though he was only 20, he was extremely well built. I couldn't take my eyes off his abs.

"Like what you see babygirl?" he asked smirking at me.

"Yes, daddy" I replied. I still didn't understand why he told me to call him that, Kookie was a way better nickname.

He gently touched my face, his fingers brushing against my lips before he placed his lips on mine. I loved this feeling, my heart beat went crazy every time this happened. He called it a 'kiss', it felt like heaven, I don't even have words to describe the feeling of his lips on mine, the taste of his soft ones, moving in sync with mine. My eyes closed on their own and my arms wrapped around his neck naturally, while his were around my waist. He bit my lower lip, entering his tongue slowly. His tongue explored each and every bit of my mouth before colliding with my tongue. Our tongues moved against each other and I laid myself on the bed and he hovered above me. I pulled away gasping for air. Soft baby lips upon his soft baby face, I could kiss him all day and think of it as a blessing.