❥reunion

Y/n Pov-

Ugh my head... hurts like hell

I heard voices, is Sunhee here? who else would be in my-

Oh wait.

And it hits me..

I've been kidnapped.

"Told you she lied, I mean, what else did you expect? With all that running she would have killed the child"

Yoongi. 

how could I have trusted him? That little piece of crap (a/n- p.s no offence i lobe yoongi)

"Whatever, we've got her here and our job's done, its up to him what he'll do next" 

Jimin. I recognize his voice too, maybe it's just two of them. But who's this 'him'

"You think he would have killed the kid if she was pregnant." Yoongi again.

Wait, kill a kid? are u fcking kidding me? have these guys lost it? who would be that heartless-

"Heck no, dude, he might love blood and slaughtering, but killing kids? nah, I raised him and that's not what daddy jin taught him!"

Daddy Jin? Who's this third wierdo?

"Hyung, you've got to know how weird that sounds..." I hear Jimin scoff.

and then they continue bickering and I continue pretending to be asleep, occasionally peaking when the room is too quiet to check if they left.

shit. I gotta sneeze..

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no-

"ACCHO!"

damn it.

Jimin pov-

"ACCHO!"

whut in the name of- 

Y/n. Of course she woke up..

"Did you guy's bring in a chicken or something-" Jin comments and starts to wheeze on his own joke.

I simply ignore him and report Jungkook, "she's up." 

"out of the room, i'll be there in a while" 

that little rabbit, who does he think he is ordering me around, huh?

"uh huh? how about you say please and hyung next time?" I reply cockily. 

"fine whatever hyung" he responds. I can almost see him grinning on the other side. This smol brat, just wait till I lay my hands on you. I think and smirk

"Hello, earth to Jimin" I hear Yoongi saying and waving his hands in front of my eyes. I signal him and Jin to come outside.

Y/n Pov-

They left? Did they not hear me sneeze? No. They definitely heard me, that weirdo made sure to mock me too. But then if they knew I'm up why did they leave?

Whatever, I don't have the time to sit and think about why they left. I quickly get up and scan my surroundings.. no windows and only one door. 

I run and try to open the door, nope it's locked and no amount of banging and pushing would open it. I pick up a chair in the room and throw it towards the door, yet the door doesn't budge. I look around again to find anything, anything which is gonna help me escape this pretty little prison. It's a bedroom, I'm sure of it. There's a huge king size bed on which I was laid, a pretty dressing table kept on the side, a closet on the left and a mirror on my right.