❥He

"So, princess where were we?" 

I gulped nervously and looked down at my feet. The high heels were killing me, but the fear overpowered the pain.

"I live nearby" I told him, I wasn't that dumb to challenge him, knowing he had a loaded gun. 

"Good girl" he said as we sat down together at the bar.

Gosh, I hated being called a 'good girl', it reminded me of so many things I wanted to forget. But that wasn't the main problem here, I wanted to get out of this place and that seemed impossible with this Yoongi guy sitting beside me with a gun. 

If I screamed, no one would hear me, the loud party music would probably make my screaming sound like a cat crying. If I pushed him and ran, he would surely get up on his feet and take his gun out before I could reached the exit. I had no one to ask for help, Sunhee was on the other side of the club, not even glancing at me. What a wonderful bestfriend, if my luck cooperated with me and somehow I got out of this situation, she'd be the first to die by my frying pan.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked me, sitting way to close.

"Ways to make it out of this place alive." I answered honestly and he laughed at my response.

I studied his face while he smiled at me, he had a round shaped face. He possessed thick, low set brows close to his eyes. His eyebrows had the slightest arch towards the very end, making them appear almost completely straight. Thin lips which were shaped into a gummy smile and small eyes which were faced downwards. I couldn't see whether his eyes were black or dark brown, the club lights made it difficult to differentiate. 

The guy who looked like a Mafia a while ago, now seemed like a nice, cute boy.

"I'm not gonna kill you." he told me chuckling.

"I believe you" I added sarcastically.

"No no, really, trust me, I'm just bored." 

"It's hard to trust a guy with a gun." I said.

"Hmm, that's hard to argue with." he replied thinking. 

"Let's talk about you, you're here alone?" he changed the topic and I smiled at him.

"Nope, my bestie ditched me to grind over a guy." I answered, pointing at Sunhee.

"Sad. That's my friend Taehyung by the way, the guy she's grinding over. He can't even go the washroom without making a few girls trip and fall." he giggled and so did I.

"He's the most 'attractive' in our gang." Yoongi said quoting the word attractive with his fingers. 

"Gang?" I asked confused.

"I'm shocked you don't know us, we're all over the news." he said making it look like it wasn't a big deal. 

"So, you're like a Mafia gang or something?" I asked trying my best not to sound scared.

"Yeah, the three guys over there are Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok. They hate being surrounded by girls. That's why they always book the VIP sections. I'm usually with them though I spotted a pretty girl today, wanted to approach her." he said diverting his gaze from the three guy sitting far away to me.

"Oh" I replied looking down, blushing. He smiled his gummy smile again.

"And is he with you too?" I asked pointing at another guy who was also surrounded with girls.

"Yes. That's Jimin. He and Taehyung are like the maknaes of our gang. Always surrounded with girls." he replies rolling his eyes.

"Isn't this sensitive information though? Will I be killed later on?" I asked