Chrisade Dee Tells

Hi!

So thank you for finishing Flaws to your Perfect!

I know this story is way too far to be in line with perfection but I am glad to finish this story with all of you!

Honestly, this story was a big challenge for me because as I've said in the earlier chapters and announcements, this is my first try in this genre. Although I have a lot of friends like Paige and Teagan, it is really hard to write such a story without a first-hand experience of how it feels like to be ousted by the society just because of their gender.

Love is love. 

Love gives us chaos, regrets, pain, tears, and fears, yes. But don't forget that love also gives us happiness, value, and hope. Boundaries set by standards produced by the people around us were just obstacles to claiming all the love we deserve.

Love for ourselves and love from the other half of our souls.

So a reminder to everyone who's struggling to face the world, you don't need to be afraid. You're not alone, but before you step forward and prepare for a wide-ranged battle against the society, win your first battle first---win against yourself first. Learn to love and accept yourself first because that would be your greatest power and ammunition against the world.

So that's it for now. This story would be published through paperbacks soon under PaperInk Publishing and the physical book would be including Paige's point-of-views in the special chapters so I hope you can get a copy for yourselves!

For further queries and concerns, feel free to send me a message or contact me through my Facebook account: Christine Jade Denosta or message me through my FB Page: Chrisade Dee Writes. Announcements were also posted in the same accounts mentioned so make sure to be updated all the time!

That's it! Thank you and have a nice day everyone. I hope you get to have a nice journey with Paige and Teagan!

***

WHAT'S NEXT?

I am currently working on finishing the third installation of The Lawyer Series entitled "Afflicted" and I am about to start the 15th Installation of Red Series Collaboration I have with my co-writers entitled "Everything Has Changed". Hopefully you can check it all out too!

Thank You!